Angeleye are at it again... Page 5

Quote: swerytd @ November 7, 2007, 3:00 PM

Not necessarily -- I had to chase; think Tom did too but he'll have to confirm that.

Dan

Oh, so you sent an e-mail asking then? Right. Maybe i should do that sometime then.

I havent heard anything back from them.

I sent an email earlier, but got an "I am away" message back, but there was an alternative email address on there to contact.

I'll wait and see if they reply.

Actually Dan I got an email off them, but I think that was mainly because I had just sent in the synopsis and pitchline and so they were mainly asking for more details. They just might not need any for the others

Winterlight, Charlotte is away apparently so yeah you will have to email someone else, I think someone called Kelly is dealing with it at the moment.

Got my rejection today.

Hey me too. :D

They saved the best until last. ;) Before rejecting :P

I never got a reply back from that Kelly, but it would seem they're still sorting through all the entries. I'll just have to wait!

Ive still to get anything from them, dont know if this is good or bad?!

Knowing you, Matt, it's probably good news. :) And you too, WinterLight.

We've just got to wait, Matty! I expect there were hundreds of entries, perhaps thousands. We'll get our news at some point! Sooner rather than later hopefully!

I haven't gotten anything yet either. I'm still hoping they recieved the PDF file I sent. *fingers crossed*

Just got my rejection now. Though, as usual for Angel Eye, it was most polite!

I know I got to the 'last lot', so if you've not heard anything yet, you're very nearly there!

Dan

Hmmm, I still haven't heard anything yet; I'm not being modest when I say I'm surprised my script has got this far. However, I didn't send it in an official script format and can only assume it got chucked out for that.

I still havent heard anything yet either, which is either good news, or its long ago been thrown aside but they forgot to tell me. If they are in the latter stages of deciding which ones to try and develop, it would be good if they let those people know, just for sake of clarification. Fingers crossed for anyone else still waiting a reply!