Angeleye are at it again... Page 4

Mine was also a sitcom. Along these lines:

Outline for TV show (25-word or less pitchline (as in TV listings) + up to 100 word synopsis)

I sent the 5 page sitcom episode thing.

Sent the 5-page sitcom-my thing, though that covered 3 scenes rather than a single scene.

Seems to me, as long as it's readable and funny they will consider it. Probably needs a little originality along the way somewhere too.

Dan

I sent the 5 page sitcom dialogue too. I've just checked: I didn't put my contact details on every page. Eff it!

Schoolboy error!!

Yeah I know. It happens when you get to my age. Hopefully, they will reject my submission based on its poor quality rather than the lack of contact details. They were on the first page so I'm not entirely senile.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ November 1, 2007, 11:09 AM

Yeah I know. It happens when you get to my age. Hopefully, they will reject my submission based on its poor quality rather than the lack of contact details. They were on the first page so I'm not entirely senile.

Don't worry -- if the quality blows them away, I'm sure they'll seek out your details, even if you hadn't put them anywhere!

Anybody got any reply that's positive?

I've heard zilch back from them. expect those whose ideas are being pursued are aware by now.

Apparently I'm in a pile 'for consideration', of which there are about thirty.

Dan

I'm also in the consideration pile. Where was this ad originally found by the way? On Chortle?

Yeah, like the Onliners thing was.

Dan

I haven't got anyting back. Poo! I take the people who are in the "consideration pile," got an e-mail?

I think BBC Writers Room gives all these other comps too.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ November 7, 2007, 2:04 PM

I haven't got anyting back. Poo! I take the people who are in the "consideration pile," got an e-mail?

Not necessarily -- I had to chase; think Tom did too but he'll have to confirm that.

Dan