Proof it pays to be nice but angry when needed. Page 2

Hmm well, you never know perhaps he'll come around and be a pal again.. sounds like there's still a bit of romance in there somewhere! ;)

not sure what his girlfriend would say about that one! or me for that matter :| haha theres a photo from my prom which worries me now you said that! haha!

Nice one Rubes... having been a sales assistant myself in a super market i know what dicks people can be to you! So good on ya sticking up for her! :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 12, 2007, 5:35 PM

not sure what his girlfriend would say about that one! or me for that matter :| haha theres a photo from my prom which worries me now you said that! haha!

Laughing out loud good luck..

I think I might need it! maybe horrid people just gravitate towards me :P

He sounds like a bit of a c**t, to be honest. Wouldn't worry about his kind. Need a dose of the truth once in a while.

The onyl thing Im worried about is that hes telling eveeeeryone :( taken me long enough to lose lots more horrible people :) argh! You are all going to cheer me up somehow XD just by the random posts I'll doubtless find

I could say there are plenty more fish in the sea, but due to over-fishing.. :( (as allowed by Politicians..)

especially them Cod

Yes, as a cat I expect you've got a seasoned eye when it comes to fish..

All that glitters is not fish scales..

You can't ask a cat to go vegetarian though, can you? ;)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 12, 2007, 5:58 PM

random posts

Boobies boobies chicken and chips.

yum on all counts!! :$

I've just accepted a job at John Lewis Kingston until xmas... to pay for a vegas holiday before i return to France... and I promise to serve everyone as nasty as i can... what the hell it aint for ever... well unless your from this forum... then i'll call security

John Lewis will call security when they learn you're a Frenchie... is the French fleet off the Solent again? Carry the Mary Rose back down to Portsmouth, my fine gentlemen of the sea.. ;)

Vegas RULES.