Peep Show - Series 9 Page 5

It's not often I find myself laughing out loud at TV shows but Threeism is an absolute belter. Not just one of the three best PS episodes but one of the funniest episodes of any sitcom. Too many great scenes and lines to name but Mark's 'Moroccan' dish and cocktail Priceless. Laughing out loud

Not a bad episode, just a bit by the numbers. Although the Paddington line was brilliant.

Overall it's probably is the right time to end it as, while still funny, this series has felt a bit perfunctory at times. Like everybody's moved on to other things and they're just going through the motions.

Chuffing good!

I read the wrong edition of Radio Times earlier and thought that it was ending tomorrow. Thank goodness I've 48 more minutes' worth of Mark and Jez.

Just posting a little prediction here - I'm gonna guess that by the end of this series Mark and Jez end up in a relationship together.

Quote: BionicWheel @ 9th December 2015, 6:06 PM GMT

Just posting a little prediction here - I'm gonna guess that by the end of this series Mark and Jez end up in a relationship together.

They probably will. I also believe that they'll purchase a three-bedroomed semi in Sutton with GFCH and DG.

I know it goes against Peep Show's golden rule that Jeremy and Mark can't be happy but I really want Mark to have his happy ending and get together with April. Sadly I know it just won't happen.
Ps. Sophie has aged terribly

She looks the same as she's always looked, surely?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th December 2015, 9:05 AM GMT

She looks the same as she's always looked, surely?

I think that it was a deliberate thing to signify how the character feels about motherhood and family life.

Quote: Matmerismo @ 10th December 2015, 12:29 AM GMT

I know it goes against Peep Show's golden rule that Jeremy and Mark can't be happy but I really want Mark to have his happy ending and get together with April. Sadly I know it just won't happen.
Ps. Sophie has aged terribly

I agree, maybe the make-up artists deliberately made her dowdy to juxtapose with April's fresh faced persona? I seem to recall that they did a good job when she turned to drink and drugs following the wedding/jilting.

she looks like she had an operation to remove those season one bags under her eyes

Quote: sootyj @ 10th December 2015, 10:51 AM GMT

she looks like she had an operation to remove those season one bags under her eyes

Oh dear, OC is only eighteen months older than I am. (rushes off to find the name of a reputable plastic surgeon ....)

She looks good here though: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3271528/Olivia-Colman-shows-svelte-figure-premiere-Lobster-giving-birth-child-August.html

I don't feel good about commenting about other womens' appearances. Sick

Youngster, Blue Nun, youngster!

Jez getting handed the £250 cheque by SuperHans.

"Mark! I've done a thing!".

Made I larf that did.

Struggling to understand how some of you are predicting Mark and Jez will get together. Considering there's one epsiode left (20 odd minutes), how this little storyline can develop..

Mark is Mark and he loves women (mostly). Jez is Jez and he loves anything.

Quote: BionicWheel @ 9th December 2015, 6:06 PM GMT

I did wonder that too. But I think it's too big a leap for Mark. Not seen last night's yet.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th December 2015, 11:01 AM GMT

Youngster, Blue Nun, youngster!

Absolutely. I'm three months younger than Kate Winslet and a similar age to Russell Brand.

Quote: gappy @ 10th December 2015, 3:40 PM GMT

I did wonder that too. But I think it's too big a leap for Mark. Not seen last night's yet.

On reflection, I'm not sure. I reckon Mark will make it up with Jerry and they'll begin to work their way through the BBC costume drama back catalogue.