BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 56

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th April 2016, 11:49 AM BST

Oh Eh? Only the reason I ask is that I thought it was exclusive to the BCG Clique and could only be accessed via the code given to "members" on the thread, and so wondered who it was? Presuming it to be a BCG Clique member or at least someone who posts on the BCG board.

Anyone else any idea?

Evening Herc. :)

If you go back to Dan's first post this season

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/32142/

you'll see he gives out the H2H code publicly to anyone who visits the forum (whether they're a BCG member, or not). Also, I think if you've joined the H2H in previous seasons, you get the option to rejoin it. As it's not a private league, there may be some other way of joining it as well - maybe it's on some list of "open leagues"? Anyway, most of the peeps on the BCG League and BCG H2H, who aren't in the Clique, are random & anonymous, as far as anyone can tell.

Ah yes, thank you George. Trying my hardest to win something this first season for me, but seem to not be able to get within the two places of this German. Angry I win, he wins. I lose, he loses and time is running out, and after all we did win the war.

So, do I win some sort of award for weekly worst team selection of the season? Transferred out Vardy and Sigursson, whilst dropping Josh King to the bench and putting Lukaku in as triple-captain?

What a dick.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 11th April 2016, 12:07 PM BST

Transferred out Vardy whilst putting Lukaku in as triple-captain.

You did what?!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 11th April 2016, 2:37 PM BST

He's still 'live' with one more game to play this GW - you never know.

That's what I keep telling myself.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 11th April 2016, 2:37 PM BST

He's still 'live' with one more game to play this GW - you never know.

Yep and I have ruined his season by pickling him.

EDIT: picking. Damn you, Autocorrect!

Dan

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th April 2016, 3:59 PM BST

:)

Strange coincidence, just noticed it was on telly earlier today (BBC2).

Must be having a season of his films as I notice that The Magic Box is on this Saturday BBC 2 - tragic true story of William Friese-Greene, the British pioneer of cinematography and is in colour which is early for 1951.

If you are interested in it I can highly recommend it ( I bought the DVD many years ago), and it has many, many famous faces playing various parts including Sir Laurence Olivier in a short cameo as a policeman.......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043769/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Quote: swerytd @ 11th April 2016, 5:51 PM BST

Yep and I have ruined his season by pickling him.

EDIT: picking. Damn you, Autocorrect!

Dan

I think you were right first time
he definitely seems to be preserving himself for a move in the summer

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th April 2016, 11:11 AM BST

I think you were right first time
he definitely seems to be preserving himself for a move in the summer

Booyah!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th April 2016, 9:51 AM BST

Must be having a season of his films as I notice that The Magic Box is on this Saturday BBC 2 - tragic true story of William Friese-Greene, the British pioneer of cinematography and is in colour which is early for 1951.

If you are interested in it I can highly recommend it ( I bought the DVD many years ago), and it has many, many famous faces playing various parts including Sir Laurence Olivier in a short cameo as a policeman.......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043769/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Thanks for the rec, though I have a backlog of about 25 films already - might be something Alf fancies.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th April 2016, 9:57 AM BST

Ah yes, thank you George. Trying my hardest to win something this first season for me, but seem to not be able to get within the two places of this German. Angry I win, he wins. I lose, he loses and time is running out, and after all we did win the war.

I noticed he's an Arsenal fan who joined the Chelsea Fan League. Go get him, Herc!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th April 2016, 2:59 PM BST

I noticed he's an Arsenal fan who joined the Chelsea Fan League. Go get him, Herc!

Should I mention the war?

BBC Live Text - Palace vs Everton

Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
Posted at
56 mins
Romelu Lukaku goes powering forward but the ball is snatched from under his feet by Palace's Damien Delaney.

As an aside, loads of people have said to me they need Lukaku to score for Fantasy Football points. Does everyone have him as captain or something?!

haha

I don't want him to score
& he's my captain

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 14th April 2016, 1:41 AM BST

88 points - my best-ever score..

..somewhat tempered by the fact that I'm bottom of the league. :(

Oh well.. roll on Saturday.

Just pipped you with my 90, with Zaha (4 points over two matches) just making it worth the double transfer, and am now only one game behind the German in the H2H...........although he has been erroneously credited with a draw with Drops of Jupiter, which is wrong as it should read 69 - 61 and not 61 - 61 - I have emailed the FPL about it as I do not want FC MUC showing a draw credit as this might be crucial over my draw credit at the end of the day.

It's OK, I've twigged it now re the missing points - I made two transfers and Drops made four, which are deducted from the H2H..........I'll get the hang this one day. >_<

F**k you, Lukaku. F**k you very much #DeadToMe

Dan

Oh dear. :(