BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 61

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 27th April 2016, 6:10 PM BST

..don't write off Anton in third place, with his two chips to play.

With a Bench boost to follow, He's gone for all out attack this week
but due to Europe I seem to be going for all out defence

The trouble is, whether Alf, Anton or myself win, we may end up doing a Don
& winning the Clique league without winning the whole shebang

It's a victory, yes, but a very hollow one.

Actually to be fair, I wouldn't know

Hey Herc! First the good news - I'm playing your big rival this week in the H2H, FC MUC, and slaughtering him, which should put you both on level points, so long as you continue to outscore Dan (U & T) in your tie, and his Chelsea boys don't hit the jackpot tomorrow (some irony there, given your Chelsea affiliations).

Now the bad news, you're playing FC MUC next GW and he still has his Bench Boost.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 2nd May 2016, 2:36 AM BST

Hey Herc! First the good news - I'm playing your big rival this week in the H2H, FC MUC, and slaughtering him, which should put you both on level points, so long as you continue to outscore Dan (U & T) in your tie, and his Chelsea boys don't hit the jackpot tomorrow (some irony there, given your Chelsea affiliations).

Now the bad news, you're playing FC MUC next GW and he still has his Bench Boost.

:D Thank you for that George and YAY!! I'm top of the H2H after weeks of snapping at the German's heels, but now have to hold on to it for a couple of weeks. :(

Yes. Me and him head to head - it's like Chelsea and Spurs all over again. Laughing out loud

And as for your last bit...........shit.

I'd better look at some transfers
Maybe wait till the footy's over tonight

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th May 2016, 7:21 PM BST

I'd better look at some transfers
Maybe wait till the footy's over tonight

Trying to look all caj, are we? :)

Just trying to bump up the thread
So I don't have to search for it again

(My Roger Moore impression is very good so that was funnier when I read it aloud than written down)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th May 2016, 9:13 PM BST

(My Roger Moore impression is very good so that was funnier when I read it aloud than written down)

Congrats on getting to the EL Final tonight btw.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th May 2016, 10:14 PM BST

Congrats on getting to the EL Final tonight btw.

Laughing out loud

Cheers

I know Herc likes Liverpool losing so I didn't want to mention it on here
But they did play jolly well
& It's always nice to have a brit team in a European final
even if you hate them

Now to try to fathom how that effects Liverpool's line up for the next week or two.

I give up

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th May 2016, 10:40 PM BST

I know Herc likes Liverpool losing

That's 'cos of their arrogant sign they have above the player's entrance to the pitch, but what I noticed is they had spelt it wrong as the "S" and "T" are the wrong way round..............

TRANSFER MELTDOWN

Quote: George Kaplan @ 2nd May 2016, 2:36 AM BST

Hey Herc!

He hasn't played it!! :O The man's a fool..........he has three Liverpool players on the field. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th May 2016, 2:54 PM BST

He hasn't played it!! :O The man's a fool..........he has three Liverpool players on the field. :S

Looks like he might have got lucky though. Here's hoping you turn it around in mid-week, Herc. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 8th May 2016, 9:09 PM BST

Looks like he might have got lucky though. Here's hoping you turn it around in mid-week, Herc. :)

Lucky inasmuch as two of his Liverpool players actually played and neither of my two Angry for F's sake. Can only pick diddly-squat.

But looking on the bright side - the last round he is up against it and I am playing against Average; BUT he still has that Bench Boost.........I can't win! Can I? Teary