The Keith Lemon Sketch Show

Did anyone watch this? The first episode was on yesterday.

After seeing the trailers I expected it to be awful. But knowing how good Leigh Francis can be and how fantastic Bo Selecta was I gave it a go. I was pleasantly surprised. In fact I found it very funny. Looking forward to next week's show.

Good to see it also had some cameos from celebs such as Carrie Fisher.

I loved his Mark Wright impression. So funny.

Far better than his Celebrity Juice crap, though not up to Bo! In The USA, obviously!

Not keen on the guy? sos Pleased

Leigh Francis has been milking this bilge for so long now. It's just Bo' Selecta! but with his played-out Keith Lemon persona instead of Avid Merrion fronting it. Though Bruce Jenner with a melted plastic bag for a face was very cruel but apt.

I loved the This Morning sketch, his impression of Denise Robertson was hilarious.

Love the Big Fat Kardashian Gypsies.

He seems nervous and false, but just the thought of 'Kardashion arses' did amuse.

I watched the first episode and thought it was alright. I prefer Celebrity Juice but will probably end up watching the rest of this series of the sketch show.

I am glad he did this instead of a sequel to the 2012 film. Apparently, he has written a sequel!!!

I loved the first episode the 2nd episode was crap and episode 3 was brilliantly funny.

Enjoyed every episode so far.

David Dickinson and Mark Wright. Fantastic.

Yesterday's dance off sketch to cheesy tunes was a stroke of genius.

Love the new series, really really good. Celebrity additions just add to the humour. Does anyone where the show is filmed? Which city?

Well Celebrity Juice has been filming here in Borehamwood at Elstree Studios for the last two years so it's highly likely that any interiors are also shot here but that is just a guess.

Thanks, what about the exterior and location shoots?