Miranda - The Finale Page 5

Are Miranda and that Gary guy also a couple in real life? I'm asking that because after she was thanking us, the audience, she returned kissing him. Did she alternate between character and real person or what?

I don't think they are, no. But I agree it did look a bit like that!

I think she just came out of character for that one moment to thank the audience.

Quote: zooo @ 1st January 2015, 9:21 PM GMT

I think she just came out of character for that one moment to thank the audience.

And that folks, is the essence of why Miranda the sitcom worked, likeability.

Just watched this as the others in the house were.

I like her as a person but I do find the show only mildly amusing.

Heather Small didn't have much to sing and what was the point of that weirdo on the piano?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st January 2015, 9:47 PM GMT

Just watched this as the others in the house were.

I like her as a person but I do find the show only mildly amusing.

Heather Small didn't have much to sing and what was the point of that weirdo on the piano?

He featured in one episode a few weeks back, and what's weird about Gary Barlow?

Enjoyed these a lot even if they did cross into the soap opera genre a little too much for my liking.

There were lots of callbacks to episodes in the other series which was nice.

Would have preferred a final series as that way I think she could have made them funnier and still fitted in the soap opera moments without them disrupting the pace

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st January 2015, 10:20 PM GMT

He featured in one episode a few weeks back, and what's weird about Gary Barlow?

Errr

Chappers has a Gary Barlow fixation.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 1st January 2015, 9:47 PM GMT

And that folks, is the essence of why Miranda the sitcom worked, likeability.

Except for those who hated it.

Quote: zooo @ 1st January 2015, 11:43 PM GMT

Chappers has a Gary Barlow fixation.

Well I'm no Take That fan, but he seems personable, has written some good songs and appears to me to be quite talented. Certainly not a weirdo.

Rather him than some X Factor crap.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd January 2015, 12:22 AM GMT

Except for those who hated it.

Such a tiresome pastime, sitting in front of programmes we hate. I prefer to manually grate large blocks of cheese with a plastic grater from a Christmas cracker, keeps me away from bad telly.

It's got some funny bits.

I give it six months before Miranda asks Gary, "What have you f**king done today to make you feel good?" while throwing him off a stool.

!