What happened to the Big Brother thread?

I could have sworn someone started a thread about Big Brother, to which I replied with a lovely post :)

Anyone know what happened to it?

It seems to have got moved into the TV board under entertainment Kirk

Ahh... my mistake. I didn't look hard enough for it.

Cheers, Mark. :)

Probably wound up in the stomache lining of the Goody monster.

The Goody monster is the Great White Satan and must be destroyed.

I think I saw it on one of those late night quiz channels.

Terrific dissection of BB-style editing on tonight's Screen Wipe on BBC4. I recommend watching the repeat if you can. All it shows is what you already thought, but in a very clear way - that reality TV can tell you anything you want, if the reality TV editors want it. It should be called unreality TV.
Mind you, I might have been swayed by a cleverly edited BBC4 programme. The swine! drrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote: Badge @ February 26, 2007, 10:21 PM

Terrific dissection of BB-style editing on tonight's Screen Wipe on BBC4. I recommend watching the repeat if you can. All it shows is what you already thought, but in a very clear way - that reality TV can tell you anything you want, if the reality TV editors want it. It should be called unreality TV.
Mind you, I might have been swayed by a cleverly edited BBC4 programme. The swine! drrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just watched that too - great stuff.

As for Charlie's "Top 10 cocks in advertising" - I was agreeing with him so much I almost nodded my head off!

Dammit missed it. Have to tape the repeat. I love Screenwipe, it says on the description its 4/4 I hope that's not true.

Looks like it might be.

I'll have to try and catch it later during the week. It must be repeated again. Completely forgot last night.

it's o.k because the voice lady after said that it is coming back for another series and with a much larger budjet, i also love this show, and the 10 bigest cocks in advertising was good, i missed the first few though who were they?

I can't remember, but number 1 was spot on, it was a shame he forgot cillit bang man and mr bogof but I suppose their too obvious.

as i said i didn't see all of them, but sheilers bloody wheels, cillit bang and that tit off of the halifax advert.

It was the best thing of the week I thought. I understand it would be hard to make a show like that, but why not have 6 in a series?

I'll just have to get my fix from TV Burp. Which is hit and miss unlike Screenwipe.

I like to think of Screenwipe as the intellectual man's TV Burp. No?