US sitcoms Page 4

Quote: chipandale @ November 6, 2006, 1:32 PM

scrubs scrubs scrubs srry but scrubs is best american program

I'm gonna miss the boss eyed simpleton and his hard hitting analysis. I really am.

SEINFELD is the greatest american sit-com of all time, endlessly watchable with some of the best characters in any comedy, George being my favourite!

Yep, Seinfeld is the best US sitcom of all time. At its very best (seasons four to seven), it is the perfect sitcom, brilliantly acted and written with no wasted lines and boasting a supporting cast of characters that puts most other shows to shame.

Yeah Seinfeld is probably the US best sitcom. I urge people to check out Reno 911! as well either download it or it is sometimes on FX on Sky, it is hilarious. Also not American but Canadian...Trailer Park Boys absolutel brilliant stuff, on Paramount sometimes...but worth buying or downloading.

right now I'm watching Seinfeld, several end of season2/early season 3 episodes.

So far... not impressed :)

Not impressed by Seinfeld!!!?? :O

That is funny question..I live in the States and am on here because I find British comedies the best..I think a lot of ours have went off the air and all we get are reruns and not all of them are that good after seeing them dozens and dozens of times..Valentine

I lived and was raised in the States and I am not overly impressed by him either..Valentine..I get sick of seeing his face on reruns. :P :P :P >_< >_< Huh?

Matthew Stott..live in the states before you thing Seinfield is the best..It might have been good years ago but the reruns get awfully boring..Give both sides of the pond something new to view..want to trade comedies for a season and then vote on what is best??Valentine

You're on. I'll trade you Pulling, Dogtown, Hyperdrive, Tittybangbang, Star Stories, Blunder and Jam and Jerusalem for Scrubs, Curb, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The New Adventures of Old Christine.

i watch a lot of american sitcoms and i like scrubs, curb and seinfeild but i also like Home improvement (but i can't explain why) and the war at home (although sometimes it can be a slight tad shit) i hate the crappy ones like hope and faith and less then perfect etc i still prefer British comedies but some u.s.a'n are good.

H&F and LTP are brilliant! :D

lewisrobert you Brits should live across the pond for one season..With cable, satellite and the dish we get about 160 channels and 99% are of reruns..You could get fed up with the Staes comedies very soon. Valentine

is chippendale a mad hatter or is he gay himself? Or just plain stuck on himself,

He's a stupid, immature little boy.

And a possible Homer Sexual.

I find myself strangely drawn to 'Malcolm In The Middle'. Unlike 'Seinfeld' or 'Curb Your Enthusiasm', 'Malcolm' is nothing I would go out of my way to watch or even buy a DVD of but somehow I seem to be watching it more regularly. It's a bit like - no, exactly like 'Friends' or 'Everbody Likes Raymond'.

I Love Malcolm In The Middle!
Not just because my boys tell me i am the mother charachter Lois.
I also adore Scrubs, Seinfield, Curb your enthusiasm, Sex In The City.
I hated Friends though! Urghhhhhhhhhhhh! So overated.
I like American Sitcoms. When they do them well they are Fantabulous. More from America please.Ps whats this The New Adventures Of old Christian. Where can i see an episode pls?