Bad Education - Series 2 Page 2

The second series starts on Tuesday 3rd September at 10pm on BBC Three. Cannot wait.

Me neither.

Does anybody know how long this series is going to be?

It wasn't bad, a lot more enjoyable than Gates. Fix Mathew Horner's horrible hairdo and it would be a lot more enjoyable to watch. Mind you, I've never seen anything with Michelle Gomez that was bad, brilliant woman.

Available on iPlayer now.

Hilarious first episode, so many great gags just fired at you.

Pretty decent first episode of new series.

Just watched episode 1 on iPlayer and it was brilliant, I was laughing from start to finish. A wonderful return to one of my favourite comedy shows, so glad that BBC Three saw sense and brought this back for a second run.

Just watched this first episode on the iPlayer. That was sooooo good. I haven't laughed that much at a sitcom in a while.

I loved series 1, but this episode was a step above it. Definitely worth watching.

I seriously hope this series holds up and maintains itself being as good as this episode.

Quote: G180e @ August 21 2013, 6:05 PM BST

Does anybody know how long this series is going to be?

Interminable.

Quote: G180e @ August 27 2013, 11:15 PM BST

Just watched episode 1 on iPlayer and it was brilliant, I was laughing from start to finish. A wonderful return to one of my favourite comedy shows, so glad that BBC Three saw sense and brought this back for a second run.

How can you get it on the iPlayer in the States? I tried and it said it was restricted to the UK alone.

Or... have I asked too many questions Huh?

Quote: BenS @ August 28 2013, 3:18 AM BST

How can you get it on the iPlayer in the States? I tried and it said it was restricted to the UK alone.

Or... have I asked too many questions Huh?

Expat Shield Launch.

Google it.

Hope that helps.

Blessings.

Jesus Christ, that was a disturbing final five minutes.

Joy was rather League of Gentleman-y, loved her.

Quote: T.W. @ August 28 2013, 3:04 AM BST

Interminable

Can't agree.

Class first series. I hope it stays true to form.

When will next week's episode be on iPlayer? Or do I have to wait until next week? Does this new scheme only apply to the first episode of a series, I'm confused.

Just watching it now. Is this episode 2?

Was watching it and thought it had a very Green Wing feel. Then imagine my pleasant surprise to see the gorgeous Michelle appear. She wasn't in series 1 at all was she?

Anyway looking good.