BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 74

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th January 2014, 9:31 PM GMT

Well he's a good price to upgrade or make some money from
So I'll keep an eye on him closely on Saturday/Sunday whenever.

What about Wilshere?
He's an interesting prospect

Yeah, Wilshere could be a good recruit, particularly with Ramsay and Walcott out, though red mists/cards are a risk.

Actually, looks like Ramsay is due back.

He's dropped in price so that's worth considering
especially if he can get close to his early season form.

Wildcard time - gone for 'explosive' option. Risky for sure, but plodding 'Steady Eddies' won't catch Steve.

You've got me curious now. Not long to wait though. Cool

Leaving my team as it is this week. Can't seen any point in tinkering and losing points before I've started. The whispers are that Ramsay isn't due back until the Southampton game, so I've left him on the bench.

Morning and a belated Happy New Year/Get Well Soon to all. Please delete as appropriate. I believe someone is contacting them over fiddly procedures etc. Please mention their clock is 3 minutes fast and would they mind reimbursing my points too. Good stats and nerdy stuff, operations a little dodgy, and points system is wrong looking.

Hatricks should gain a maximum bonus, it's still an achievement to get 3 in a match. And what about a loyalty bonus to those who keep players for a long run of matches? I think it needs spicing up and more chances for back runners to catch up. Seems if you have a great start, it's hard to get caught. Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 18th January 2014, 9:52 AM GMT

And what about a loyalty bonus to those who keep players for a long run of matches? I think it needs spicing up and more chances for back runners to catch up. Seems if you have a great start, it's hard to get caught. Angry

I don't think loyalty bonuses are necessary. I mean, look at real life management. What has Moyes achieved by being loyal to Fellaini?

The only points thing that bugs me is that goalkeepers score the same as defenders when scoring goals. It's such a rarity that it should be 10 points.

Don's got enough to take over Ben tonight
But most of his players have played
Then it's fingers crossed for a bad Everton display.

My horrible anus of a season continues. Only 25 points on the board and I need Adebayor to go on a Frankie Bunn-style goalscoring rampage to save me from a Cup ko. And I backed the Villa to score three or more goals against Liverpool at 25/1 too. F**king football.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th January 2014, 8:16 PM GMT

Don's got enough to take over Ben tonight
But most of his players have played
Then it's fingers crossed for a bad Everton display.

Why are people obsessed with me going down the league? I thought this was supposed to be the only thread without any bitchiness.

Haha

No I didn't mean that.
It's just nice to see a bit of action going on
As long as first place stays the same

All I can say is, Thank God for Chappers! :)

Potential deal breaker as Evra and Walker potentially out today with subs not scoring much. Just one point ahead of my cup opponent. Tense times!

I've shown Özil the door and bought in Januzaj for a (club record) 3rd time.

Quote: Ben @ 18th January 2014, 10:56 AM GMT

I don't think loyalty bonuses are necessary. I mean, look at real life management. What has Moyes achieved by being loyal to Fellaini?

The only points thing that bugs me is that goalkeepers score the same as defenders when scoring goals. It's such a rarity that it should be 10 points.

They actually get one point more Benjamin. 6pts versus 5pts.