Aaron the moderator is fucking c**t. Page 7

Reminds me of a strange bloke who was posting when I first discovered the board back in 2007. Leevil and Chappers may remember.

His grasp of English was equally strangulated and he posited that Aaron 'needed life' and somebody else should be 'shotdrowned'.

I miss him.

Quote: Marc P @ July 8 2013, 9:42 PM BST

Excuse me there is no definite article in the OP's title!

I dunno what they teach you young Rory Calhouns in English schools theseadays. The definite article is 'the'. It's up there in the thread title. What's missing is the indefinite article, which is 'a'.

Had about, there's a couple of asterisks been put into c**t in the title. So f**king is fine, but c**t is more offensive?

If f**king c**t means pretty cool. Then sure.

Quote: Kenneth @ July 9 2013, 1:11 PM BST

Had about,

How's the cold?

Quote: Chappers @ July 8 2013, 9:30 PM BST

I agree - and anyone who posts on it must be a bit of a c**t themselves.

Yes I agree, Chappers

Quote: Kenneth @ July 9 2013, 1:11 PM BST

What's missing is the indefinite article, which is 'a'.

Either that or the 's' at the end of 'c**t'.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 9 2013, 1:00 PM BST

Reminds me of a strange bloke who was posting when I first discovered the board back in 2007. Leevil and Chappers may remember.

His grasp of English was equally strangulated and he posited that Aaron 'needed life' and somebody else should be 'shotdrowned'.

I miss him.

chipandale?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/238/

'shotdrowned'.

Some kind of waterboarding?

I miss him.

Those were the days. :)

I'm not sure who you're on about? There have been so many over the years, the blur into one for me.

Did you read the thread Badge posted? It's quite a special one.

Hi Badge!
Wave

Was it one of his flounces?

Was he called chipandale and he had bad grammar?

Did you know you, David?

No I didn't have internet access in 2007. I got it in 2010.