Aaron the moderator is fucking c**t. Page 2

Why is it NOT funny, David? :)

How is it? I don't get any of you's. If it was me I would take it personally. I reported him anyway.

Laughing out loud

Don't take life too serious mate

Nobody died

Altogether - "Ee-i-ee-i-oh!"

Quote: David Smith @ July 4 2013, 5:57 PM BST

Also what is he talking about?

I would also like to know this.

Quote: David Smith @ July 4 2013, 6:12 PM BST

How is it? I don't get any of you's. If it was me I would take it personally. I reported him anyway.

You don't need to be offended on Aaron's behalf, he's got skin as thick as his glasses.

Quote: David Smith @ July 4 2013, 6:12 PM BST

I don't take it personally because a) he doesn't know me, and b) he is quite clearly a grade A retardo mentalist.

Quote: Lee @ July 4 2013, 6:14 PM BST

You don't need to be offended on Aaron's behalf, he's got skin as thick as his glasses.

I just don't like see people getting called a name especially the admin!

Your thread was merely moved (by me) to the correct forum, jacob. It's still sitting there happily in Showcase, with your demand for feedback. :)

We could make a sketch out of this.

Quote: zooo @ July 4 2013, 6:15 PM BST

... in Showcase, with your demand for feedback.

Good luck with that....

Quote: David Smith @ July 4 2013, 6:16 PM BST

We could make a sketch out of this.

Please do :)

Quote: lofthouse @ July 4 2013, 6:11 PM BST

It's funny because it's not happening to me

Lofthouse is a f**king c**t because he once tantalizingly dangled an unwanted kindle ereader in front of me, but then declined to send it to me in Indonesia.

Look, if you've still the got the bloody thing and can get it to me, I can probably arrange a marriage for you, if you'd like. Can't say fairer than that.

You know what? I don't give a damn about this idiot because he is just some guy just being stupid on a forum.

Quote: David Smith @ July 4 2013, 6:24 PM BST

You know what? I don't give a damn about this idiot because he is just some guy just being stupid on a forum.

Don't put yourself down Console