PhoneShop - Series 3

Just seen a trailer advertising the brand new six part third series which is starting on E4 soon but no date was announced sadly. Despite that, those who fancy watching Series 2 again, a repeat run begins next Friday (21st June) at 10:35pm on C4.

Cannot wait for series 3!

Never ever heard of it till I saw this thread.

Quote: David Smith @ June 14 2013, 10:32 PM BST

Never ever heard of it till I saw this thread.

You should check it out on 4od, David. It is quite a good comedy, not to everyone taste but well worth a watch.

Really enjoyed the first two series and am psyched for 3.

As I previously said I saw the shop being set up, saw some scenes being shot and saw some of the cast wandering around a couple of months ago.

Quote: Chappers @ June 22 2013, 5:38 PM BST

As I previously said I saw the shop being set up, saw some scenes being shot and saw some of the cast wandering around a couple of months ago.

No free meals at the catering truck then?

It shouldn't be my type of comedy - but it is. It just tickles me.

I am not sure what it is about this series, I enjoy it, it has never really made me laugh out loud but it is watchable.

I think it's a bit of a grower, the more I see the more I get in to it and the trailer for Series 3 has really intrigued me, especially Christopher looking a bit of a hard man!

Chappers, you must live in my neck of the woods, I saw the shop front on the day they set it up, spent a few minutes peering through the windows but some not very nice glances back from the crew inside!

I'm out tonight, so I'm going to miss it. I'll have to catch up later in the week, bound to be good. The first two series were ace!

Watching it to see if I appear in any crowd shots.

All the scenery is so familiar - and yes - I did find it funny.

If they got that high, all they'd do would panic for a bit and then fall asleep. But obviously that's not a sitcom episode.

Quote: Julio Lluvia @ July 25 2013, 12:49 PM BST

Chappers, you must live in my neck of the woods, I saw the shop front on the day they set it up, spent a few minutes peering through the windows but some not very nice glances back from the crew inside!

Only work there now but lived around Sutton nearly all my 57 years.

Not a classic opener to my favourite Britcom, but it's great to have her back :)

Yeh, it was pretty good! I think most sitcoms have a noticeable drop in standard around Series 3. looking forward to the next one.

A bit of a weak opening last night. Chris was handing out leaflets in Morrisons end of Series 2 now he's back in PhoneShop without a mention. The start with the 'you've eaten dope cakes by accident, now act silly and stoned' was lazy writing too. It got better by the end with Lance though. I hope it's saved the stronger ideas for later. Would be a shame to watch it fizzle out bruv. PhoneShop famalam ya get me.