Him & Her - Series 4 Page 4

but I guess we saw what happened.

Not only did we see, by her wiping her mouth while still on her knees but the mucky bitch used Steve's pint to wash it down as well.

Lol, well I didn't really mean that bit.

I thought she spat it out into Steve's drink then went up to Paul so he could smell her breath and know what had gone on (although not who with). I will have to watch it again. Great programme though, especially this final series.

Brilliantly written, brilliantly characterised and brilliantly plotted.

However, I'm glad it's finished. It's so bleak it makes me miserable afterwards. Laura is quite the most objectionable character in the history of TV. She's terrifying. Well done Kerry Howard in that portayal (though I'm sure if I ever met her, I'd find it really difficult to distance her from Laura!)

Whereas watching the likes of Lead Balloon (not necessarily 'better' in any way) made me want to write, this doesn't. It makes me want to give up completely on life. Though you empathise with the exceptionally-well created characters, I find them all really unlikable; even Steve. Though he's the nicest of the bunch (by a long way), I think it's the fact that the others are so horrid that makes him 'the nicest'.

So, I'm glad I saw it; and I'm glad it captivated me, but I'm glad this brilliant show is over.

Dan