Him & Her - Series 4

I've just heard they are making a new series of Him & Her. There is going to be a wedding with six parts.

"The final six-part run, again written by Stefan Golaszewski, will be set entirely at the wedding of Laura, played by Kerry Howard."

I can't wait.

:D

I am so sad to hear it's ending. But it has a great ending to it though. :)

I've always enjoyed it but never found it crucial viewing, plus, I must admit, I do find myself kind of waiting for Joe Wilkinson to turn up during most episodes. However, the concept sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to how it pans out.

Hopefully Laura and her husband dying in a huge fireball of some description.

4 series will be enough, anymore and people will start hating it.

Strange that they'd be taking the series out of the apartment. I don't think I like that idea.

I'm really not keen on this because I can't get into it , but I do salute it for getting another series. Despite that, I do think that Russell Tovey and Sarah Solemani are both great actors.

Does anyone know when the wedding episodes come to our screens?

The series starts soon.

OK, thank you Aaron.

I am watching the re-runs at the moment. It's painful at times with all the characters being complete twats but very sharp.
So much is said with just looks from Steve and Becky.

I have just seen the tralier for it.

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/qjui2cDTvQI

Series 4 begins 21st November at 10pm for those who are interested.

I can't wait.

I hope this is going to be as funny as it looks. Not just me hoping too, Nick Blood left Trollied to be in this. And that's gone right downhill since to boot.