Him & Her - Series 4 Page 2

Quote: G180e @ 4th November 2013, 4:55 PM GMT

Series 4 begins 21st November at 10pm for those who are interested.

Are they doing the same as they did with Bad Education and premiering a week earlier on iPlayer?

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 6th November 2013, 3:35 PM GMT

Are they doing the same as they did with Bad Education and premiering a week earlier on iPlayer?

I'm not a fan of the series so I'm not sure but I should imagine so, yes.

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 6th November 2013, 3:35 PM GMT

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001213/iplayer_bbc_three_debut_scripted_comedy/

Quote: Aaron @ 6th November 2013, 7:22 PM GMT

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001213/iplayer_bbc_three_debut_scripted_comedy/

Computer says no . . .

That was brilliant, and they're now doing the next week on iPlayer now that the series has started . . .

So many sub plots. (I've watched episode 2 on BBC iPlayer)

It gets better.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd November 2013, 5:55 PM GMT

So many sub plots. (I've watched episode 2 on BBC iPlayer)

It gets better.

The fate of the rings was (I thought) fairly obvious, but keep it spoiler light as it hasn't been actually broadcast yet . . .

Rewatching and the biggest laugh has got to be Becky sneezing on the wean . . .

Apparently only 5 episodes long, this season.
Quality show, 4th season has not disappointed.
They did a good job creating someone as obnoxious as Laura.

Great episode tonight. I felt sorry for Steve, I hope he and Becky get married. Loved tonight's one and Paul's texting Graham, lol.

I've thought this series has been best of the previous, the way they have captured the fakeness, reputation and strange phenomena weddings have become has been genius, especially the bell ends at weddings, Becky's ex is a great character, the speech episode best yet...the fact Steve looks the biggest idiot but really it's the rest, love the study of people....

It's very dark and often painful but so well observed.
I loved that Steve was trapped on the front pew watching his girlfriend obviously getting chatted up by her 'ex'
I'm sure we have all been in a situation like that.

Laura discovering the gay texts then composing herself and moving on as if nothing had happened.
Shelly being sneakily sexually harassed by the creepy father has been a thread running throughout.

And the unspoken but obvious truth that all the family prefer Becky's ex to Steve. And poor Steve trying to ingratiate himself but falling at every fence while Becky gives him 'what the f**k are you doing' looks

Caught up on episode 3 and watched 4 on the iPlayer.

Feel so sorry for Steve and Becky. Hope their ending is happy (my guess: Steve will get a bit pissy re Lee knowing about the pregnancy first, but that tension will subside and they of course realise they're still far happier than Laura and Paul).

And as much as Paul is a bit of a dick for being a cheat, I really feel for him too. Laura is a monster.

Can't believe there's only one last ep for me to see.

Quote: Feeoree @ 7th December 2013, 8:36 PM GMT

Caught up on episode 3 and watched 4 on the iPlayer.

Feel so sorry for Steve and Becky. Hope their ending is happy (my guess: Steve will get a bit pissy re Lee knowing about the pregnancy first, but that tension will subside and they of course realise they're still far happier than Laura and Paul).

And as much as Paul is a bit of a dick for being a cheat, I really feel for him too. Laura is a monster.

Can't believe there's only one last ep for me to see.

And probably twice as long to wait, as they haven't been putting the final episodes up early on iPlayer . . . so will have to wait for the BBC Three broadcast.

Poor Steve he doesn't say anything that anyone else hasn't said already, but as everyone is predisposed to dislike him he crashes and burns . . .

I am not keen on this because I just don't like the actors.