Refugees from 4Laughs Page 3

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 8, 2007, 12:33 PM

4laughs

Bitch at will, it's a free country... hope it helps... ;)

Poor Will. What's he done?

He's probably a moderater, or a git, the two are very similar.

I'll stay on both sites to though, at least until i know what the new look site is going to be like. And they send me my prize for the seinfeld comp! How long is this break of theirs frankie?

So you're all just here on your Summer holidays then!

No! I really like the place.

Do they have comps here at all? For writing that is.

I think 4laughs are on holiday for August...

Bitch at Will ... it's a new panel game where theres a quiz master and two teams and they make jokes about any old boring shit...

could never happen

Ah ha! (sneaks off to write format for new panel game)

Well i just say welcome to you all...wherever you come from.

This is the first comedy site i've belonged to and to be honest never felt the need to look elsewhere..i get the support and advice i need and also a great bunch of people on here who i can have fun/stupid/interesting debates with. Thanks BSG! :)

Quote: jacparov @ August 8, 2007, 9:22 PM

Do they have comps here at all? For writing that is.

Since this isn't a site for writers, no. Not at present, anyway. However, I think that there are a number of little competitions going on over in the Writers Discussion forum, run by other writers.

Quote: Aaron @ August 9, 2007, 8:54 AM

Since this isn't a site for writers, no. Not at present, anyway. However, I think that there are a number of little competitions going on over in the Writers Discussion forum, run by other writers.

I heard the 4Laughs competitions are for mugs Laughing out loud

I want a Daily Politics mug.

Quote: Aaron @ August 9, 2007, 2:36 PM

I want a Daily Politics mug.

They always put something really easy in the montage so idiots can google it and reduce my chance of winning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Most of the time I guess it correctly, but Google for clarification before e-mailing in. :D

Quote: jacparov @ August 8, 2007, 5:33 PM

P.S. anyone know if uht is on here?

I think he's busy but he has signed up.

This debate, in all fairness, is about a real opportunity here for some excellent cross-pollination between sites. 4Laughs is more about performance. The writers' section here is more about (you guessed it) writing and the aspects of writing.

It's really been happening for ages but only now has become visible to both sites. Some of us virtual 'cross-dressers' have been dangling between sites and it's great to see both communities meet in a more pro-active (sorry for the use of that word) way.

No, it's not about refugees in either direction but about an influx of new and exciting blood that's into producing (in whatever medium they choose) their words.

My favourite punctuation of the day is ... brackets.

Quote: jacparov @ August 8, 2007, 8:39 PM

He's probably a moderater, or a git, the two are very similar.

Teary

And we try so hard, to make that distinction difficult

:)

Quote: EllieJP @ August 9, 2007, 6:12 AM

Well i just say welcome to you all...wherever you come from.

I SECOND THAT. The more the merrier. Just watch the fag burns on the carpet though, eh?

And you do a bang up job lads, wise words.

But then you're welsh and not german.