Refugees from 4Laughs Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ August 7, 2007, 11:41 PM

He'll get another beating if he does. *shakes fist in a warning, yet menacing fasion*

God no! Not the mace again.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 8, 2007, 1:55 AM

God no! Not the mace again.

A mace? Oh how I longed for a mace! (Insert Four Yorkshiremen sketch)

I just popped over to have a look around because someone told me about this site. 4laughs has been a bit quiet lately and the moderation is something else, but I get a lot out of it and enjoy being there.

I think I will get something different from this site, so the two will compliment each other.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Did they have sweeties?

Yes, and canned peaches and lashings and lashings of lemonade, but they were kept in the big bad wolf's house so we didn't get them very often. We had to rely on Ruby to smuggle in cookies and cup cakes, which were delicious.

What have you got to offer here?

Ew. Peaches.

4laughs is still an OK place to be but seems to be moving away from being for comedy writers/performers towards being more of a comedy tit-bits magazine with captions and 10 second audio and video clips required to compete in competitions, rather than complete sketches... but it's too early to tell... they are in their Summer break at the mo... and are just redefining the site...

But we recent visitors to BSG are not REFUGEES from 4laughs, we are just checking BSG out to see what this community is all about...

The REAL refugees from 4laughs are the ones who've already been here for awhile who just lerve to bitch about 4laughs (and anything else probably...) I think some of them expected to be "discovered" on 4laughs after they'd made a couple of posts and then when they weren't they got all stroppy and started bitching... you know the type...

Good luck to them, eh?

Bitch at will, it's a free country... hope it helps... ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 8, 2007, 12:33 PM

The REAL refugees from 4laughs are the ones who've already been here for awhile who just lerve to bitch about 4laughs (and anything else probably...) I think some of them expected to be "discovered" on 4laughs after they'd made a couple of posts and then when they weren't they got all stroppy and started bitching... you know the type...

Good luck to them, eh?

Bitch at will, it's a free country... hope it helps... ;)

STRUGGLING....TO.....KEEP....GOB.....SHUT...... :D

It's not that bad mr chapman, check it out.

P.S. anyone know if uht is on here?

Quote: jacparov @ August 8, 2007, 5:33 PM

P.S. anyone know if uht is on here?

Think he got milk :)

Quote: Loopey @ August 8, 2007, 10:53 AM

I think I will get something different from this site, so the two will compliment each other.

You will, you'll get advice on grammar here. It's COMPLEMENT, not 'compliment' - that's when you say something nice to someone. :)

Must use dictionary, must use dictionary, must use dikshinairee, muste use dicshunorry...
Oh good, I could always do with advice on Grandma. Or shud that be spilling?
Rolling eyes

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 8, 2007, 5:41 PM

You will, you'll get advice on grammar here. It's COMPLEMENT, not 'compliment' - that's when you say something nice to someone. :)

And there's not much chance of that... only jesting ... flame-thrower response not required (thanks!)
Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 8, 2007, 3:37 PM

STRUGGLING....TO.....KEEP....GOB.....SHUT...... :D

No bites yet..
Laughing out loud

Let's break (or should that be brake?) with tradition then Frankie -
love yah! <3

Quote: Loopey @ August 8, 2007, 6:17 PM

Let's break (or should that be brake?) with tradition then Frankie -
love yah! <3

We may be able to teach some of them some manners in time... ;)