Support British Comedy!!! Page 3

nb Kickstarter is some sort of online loony bin for desperate people trying to raise money for shit projects. This one is almost as bad as the one to bring Hitler and Karren Carpenter from the grave and form a zombie, Oompah, folk band.
But only slightly. Jeez I'd rather give money to a fund to bury live RUamnian orphans in Jimmy Saville's grave.
Please if you have a pound to spend give it to a worthwhile charity.
And not to a nimrod so lacking in wit,; he used the "jock strap" joke in his trailer.

Thanks Sootyj ;)

It's a pleasure

Ooh

Awkward...

GIVE HIM A QUID YA TIGHT ARSED GET

Quote: lofthouse @ February 15 2013, 9:25 PM GMT

Ooh

Awkward...

does that chatup line ever work?

Quote: sootyj @ February 15 2013, 9:18 PM GMT

This one is almost as bad as the one to bring Hitler and Karren Carpenter from the grave and form a zombie, Oompah, folk band.

Now that's comedy

Quote: lofthouse @ February 15 2013, 9:25 PM GMT

Ooh

:D

Can I be really cheeky and ask for a quid for each time u posted on this post? lol or am I pushing my luck? lol

It's your lucky day squire

I'm secretly a multi millionaire businessman

Play your cards right and I could throw a few quid your way

£12.50 do ya?

No, no, it's ok

Keep it

haha we could round it up to £13 quid.... Its my lucky number :) lol

nb as forum we're usually alot friendlier to people who say hello and introduce themselves, before waving crap videos under our noses and asking for money.

I'm a bit confused. These 'endorsements'... How did that come about?

Very disappointed with the BCG not giving constructive feedback so far. So here's some.

Mock news is not an original concept. There are plenty of examples out there online of people who are already doing it. You haven't shown any unique selling point.

Secondly, you are asking strangers to invest in you and this concept as though you are a professional, but your website is riddled with bad spelling and grammar. That's unprofessional. Make your pitch professional.

Finally, what are you offering to people who invest? At the moment, bugger all. Watch Dragon's Den for further insight.

Quote: sootyj @ February 15 2013, 9:32 PM GMT

nb as forum we're usually alot friendlier to people who say hello and introduce themselves, before waving crap videos under our noses and asking for money.

Liar! Whistling nnocently

Well that's a bit rude...

But I like your spirit

Reminds me of when I was a young shaver like yourself

Dont go spending it all on beer and drugs now

Ya hear

I skiped the introduction and there is no video to wave in your face as of yet which is why donations would be appreciated but likes and shares would be just as helpful... Ok, let me introduce myself. My names Luke, I am a film maker from Sheffield, having just finished studying Media Arts and Film and Popular Culture In Twickenham I was looking for work with Sky Sports, Channel 4 and the BBC... I got a job working for Love Film but was signed off long term cus of Bipolar and mild psychosis... I hate doing nothing with my time so produced a film for the Sheffield Doc Fest which is screening this year. I then started working with community radio presenters and schools to run a video and radio production enrichment program.... Now I want to make this comedy series cus I met a writer and loved his script... I spent my savings to allow me to construct the set and now I am trying to get funding to bring it to film..... All help is really appreciated and support received with gratitude..... That ok?