What are you watching on TV? Page 1,934

Sex Pistols live at Longhorns

Quote: sootyj @ 14th March 2014, 8:30 PM GMT

where did all the zebra's go?

you monster

Obviously you have a deep craving for the sight of a zebra.

Got one of those free Sky On Demand boxes sent through the post, all set up and loads to watch, or so I thought. It's the boxsets I was interested in but click on them and it says you have to upgrade your subscription..grrr. It's an extra fiver a month, has anyone does this? One thing that worries me is how long the programmes will take to download, I tried one of the free ones and a few minutes in was still only a few per cent downloaded, bother.

I'm strangely enjoying the Les Miserables TV movie from the 70s with the guy who played Duncan Idaho in Dune as Val Jon on ITV3.

Oh and Norman Bates is in it too.

The two ronnies series 5

Perfect Saturday night TV

Edit!!!!

Nearly forgot Stewart Lee AGAIN

Where's the remote???

WHEREEEETSSAATHHEFAAXKKINNREMMOTTTTTTEEEEDHEHJXISJSJSHD!,,!,!!??3&2@/@

Finished 'True Detective'. BRILLIANT.

'70s James Bond is such a prick. Smarmy woman-slapping twat.

I prefer him in the 80s. Or the 60s.

HellboyII on Channel 5

As good as the first film. Fuantastic creatures, costumes, sets and I love the Steampunk feel to it. It doesn't take itself too serious either. Shame they are not making Hellboy III.

Things I never thought I'd hear Will Cam say: Steam punk.

:D I love Steampunk.

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th March 2014, 9:00 PM GMT

:D I love Steampunk.

Same here.

Just caught up on two Walking Deads.
They are not helping me with my Daryl crush. Lovey

Really enjoyed Bad Day at Black Rock there, first time I'd ever seen it. Great watch and doesn't look almost 60-years old.

Quote: Jonathan Whitelaw @ 17th March 2014, 2:28 PM GMT

Really enjoyed Bad Day at Black Rock there, first time I'd ever seen it. Great watch and doesn't look almost 60-years old.

Great film. Just finished season 2 Game of Thrones. Oh my God! I did not see that coming.

Also the Somersby Cider advert which is the cleverest I've seen for a while. And takes the piss out of Apple stores. Pretty bloody perfect I'd say!

Just seen an advert with a girl saying he abuses her but it was intercut with a little boy. So does the little boy abuse her? Confused.