What are you watching on TV? Page 1,750

Quote: Lee @ March 10 2013, 3:10 PM GMT

Roll on dementia!

In most cases with Dementia you will loose recent memories first. So it is very likely you can remember a film you saw many years ago but might struggle to recall what you did yesterday.

Just watched the Comic Relief Only Connect special and trounced all (i.e. most of) the f**kers. Even David Mitchell. I am cleverererer than David Mitchell.

Even when he's on a show presented by his wife, she surely whispered all the answers to him.

Quote: shaggy292 @ March 11 2013, 9:20 PM GMT

Just watched the Comic Relief Only Connect special and trounced all (i.e. most of) the f**kers. Even David Mitchell. I am cleverererer than David Mitchell.

Yes

but your beard isn't as sexy

Peep show series 1

On 4 music

Nice

On a trip to Aldi bought a copy of Treasure Island with Eddie Izzard as Long John Silver for three quid. Strangely I am enjoying it :D

Simon schamas history of Britain

Crackin

I wouldn't have got an E in history if this dude had been my teacher

A western starring Dirk Bogarde and Laurence Naismith as Mexican bandittos. Bogarde is dressed all in black leather and spends his time thoughtfully stroking a Persian cat. Every so often John Mills pops up as an Oirish priest.

I am concerned that I might be hallucinating.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 16 2013, 11:26 AM GMT

A western starring Dirk Bogarde and Laurence Naismith as Mexican bandittos. Bogarde is dressed all in black leather and spends his time thoughtfully stroking a Persian cat. Every so often John Mills pops up as an Oirish priest.

I am concerned that I might be hallucinating.

Dork Bogarde at his campest.
And that's saying something.

Eddie murphy - Delirious

Tedious more like

Total Recall on ITV. We need a new Paul Verhoven. Nobody does gratuitous trashy brilliance like him.

I saw that at the cinema and was hugely impressed

Impressed that such a crock of shite was even possible!

It is a stone cold classic.

Argo are go away you're boring

Totally misread that as AJGO. :O