Nighty Night

Right I searched & I could not find a prev. thread on this.

I loved the 1st series. Julia Davies is a very talented woman. I loved the dark, twisted & sometimes very sick scenes in it.

My hubs would squirm at some of it. I think you need to be a woman to apreciate it fully.

I would kill to write something this good.

Views please.

The character Julia plays is without doubt the best female character IMO ever created. Granted the 2nd series was in no way as good. I have rewatched this several times & always pick up something different.

Nighty Night is fantastic. Truly original too. She is making more isn't she? I hope so.
I'm sure there are men that like the character! But I see what you mean.
The second series was different, but after watching it a couple of times I think it was just as good, but twice as dark.

Julia is completely amazing. I love her.
Despite the fact that she just had twin babies with my flipping avatar. Angry

Has she.Who is she married too then. I cant tell who your aviator is?

(Not married to but with) Julian Barratt from The Boosh.
Their babies will have comedic talent coming out of their arses.

I didn't know that zooo.

I loved it too actually and I'm sure there is a thread about it somewhere. I may have even started it. One of the best sitcoms of the 21st century - after mine of course.

I was watching Big Train the other night and hadn't realised she was in that.

She's been in everything. And has kissed every male comedian I like.
She is a jammy bint.

If you like Nighty Night, you should check out 'HUMAIN REMAINS', a dark and funny show from a few years back that she co-wrote and starred in with Rob Brydon; where each episode they play a new dysfunctional couple. Its not talked about much, but its one of my favourite shows.

If you like Nighty Night and Human Remains you should check out Jam a sketch show she starred in along with Chris Morris, Mark Heap, Amelia Bullmore and Kevin Eldon.

Quote: zooo @ July 29, 2007, 4:04 PM

Despite the fact that she just had twin babies with my flipping avatar. Angry

I did not know that they were even together. (And to be honest, I wish I didn't now. The images! Ewww!)

Quote: Charley @ July 29, 2007, 4:08 PM

I cant tell who your aviator is?

SHE HAS HER OWN PILOT?! :O

Quote: zooo @ July 29, 2007, 4:36 PM

She's been in everything. And has kissed every male comedian I like.
She is a jammy bint.

:O The BITCH!

And back on the subject of Nighty Night, series one was pretty good. I didn't love it, but enjoyable. Series two just went too far though. Really pushed the extremely-dark-yet-reasonably-believable level that series one had operated at, through to just-plain-stupid.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ July 29, 2007, 6:19 PM

I did not know that they were even together. (And to be honest, I wish I didn't now. The images! Ewww!)

What's wrong with the images?!

Moustaches and shit. >_<

Only one!

One too many!

Ah, but she wears it well.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 29, 2007, 5:07 PM

If you like Nighty Night and Human Remains you should check out Jam a sketch show she starred in along with Chris Morris, Mark Heap, Amelia Bullmore and Kevin Eldon.

Yep, Jams great, Morris is a genius.