- 2004 - 2005
- BBC Three
- 12 (2 series)
- Julia Davis, Angus Deayton, Rebecca Front, Ruth Jones, Mark Gatiss and Kevin Eldon
- Julia Davis
- Tony Dow and Dewi Humphreys
- Ted Dowd and Alison MacPhail
Jill is a monstrously self-involved beautician whose husband, Terry, is dying of cancer. Her reaction to such terrible news is to tell everyone that Terry has died and pursue her neighbour, Don, a doctor whose wife is suffering from MS.
She commits mass-murder at the end of Series 1 but successfully frames a man called Glen for all the murders.
In Series 2, Glen is being detained at Her Majesty's pleasure in Bettle Lodge - an institution for the mentally insane. Meanwhile Jill is planning to move on with her life, but first she must visit Glen and relieve him of the burden of his chip and pin number.
However, Jill's one objective remains in Series 2 - to find Don and make him hers. She drugs and kidnaps Linda, hooks her caravan to her bright pink jeep and sets off to north Cornwall, where Cath and Don are currently working through their marital problems at the Trees Therapy Centre.
- Production company
- Theme music is My Name is Nobody by Ennio Morricone.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 6th January 2004 on BBC Three at 10:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 11th October 2005 on BBC Three at 10:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 4th June 2017 at 1:20am on Gold