A Great White Shark versus A Killer Whale Page 2

a literal fish supper....

Killer Whales would kick a White Shark's butt. However White Sharks are pretty awesome. If anyone missed Planet Earth then watch this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbCMdR38us

I'll have that with chips and a fried slice.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 26, 2007, 3:40 PM

Is that eaten by one or 'eaten out' by one

Not fussy if it is eaten out by. I will let fate take a shot on that.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 26, 2007, 4:01 PM

Killer Whales would kick a White Shark's butt.

Um - what with exactly?

Quote: David Chapman @ July 26, 2007, 11:57 PM

Um - what with exactly?

With pedantic posters ;)

Ok.
If you had a gun held to your head & you had to either eat a bogie sarnie or drink a snotty milk.
What would it be?

PLAY YOU FOOKERS!!!!!

This is difficult for me. As I'm married, I'm not really given a choice on anything. I'm a bit out of the habit.

Would pick a snot sandwich. I could always pick out the green bits if I didn't like them.

Laughing out loud
Your Missus is very good at her job then. Men should not be given choices.

You have to have a bogie sarnie. There is no snot sarnie. Its snotty milk.

Enjoy!

Quote: Rosco @ July 27, 2007, 2:42 PM

This is difficult for me. As I'm married, I'm not really given a choice on anything. I'm a bit out of the habit.

Laughing out loud But think of the tax benefits when the Cameron gets in. Oh discard that, I thought this was the 'Things that wil never happen' thread. (Aaron's away so the mice will play) :P

This is all very well but what about a viscious swarm of plankton. Plankton is such a good word to say. Plankton plankton plankton. I love it.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 28, 2007, 12:46 AM

Laughing out loud But think of the tax benefits when the Cameron gets in. Oh discard that, I thought this was the 'Things that wil never happen' thread. (Aaron's away so the mice will play) :P

Watch it, boy-o.

Quote: Aaron @ July 28, 2007, 2:56 PM

Watch it, boy-o.

Fiddlesticks! Do they have WiFi on the plane or something?

Ha ha no, I didn't make it (long story). Not for now, anyway. Might go later during the week, or somewhere else.

Thats annoying but they're having record temperatures in south Europe so I bet subconsciously you deliberately missed the plane ;)