A Great White Shark versus A Killer Whale

Discuss.

hmmmmm I'd have to go with the whale.. I mean whales are massive and being a former fatty... weight helps in fights... certainly not running away from one or actually fighting but you get the idea.

I'm going for the Killer Whale too. They live in pods which I've always thought is quite sweet and they're beautiful creatures.

Sharks, urgh! Or do I mean aaargh! Those teeth! I'd hate to meet up with a shark!

I think a Great White would take out a Killer Whale. Those rows of teeth, speed and grace.

And I think Jaws took one out didn't he?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GaDuCvYbE

but this great white was only 10 ft.

I'd prefer, if i had to be eaten by one or t'other, to be eaten by a killer whale as they look nicer. a great white would eat me toe by toe.

see. just a friendly whale having a bit of fun.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=De_4RYMA1qE&NR=1

OmiGod! The poor woman:O

I've gone right off the Killer Whale now!

If I'm going to swim with anything from now on, it's going to have to be plastic!

Although... I have swum alongside an otter before in the sea by mistake. It was really strange.

Marine top trumps - excellent!

Jude, why 'by mistake'? Did you think it was a cat, or something?

Lol, no, I just wasn't expecting it and I know I was a fair way out in the sea, so I should of expected something.

A few people near me made a hasty exit and I was sort of left with it swimming by looking at me.

Edit: I typed in otter before, but it may have been a seal. I just remember a dark body and this massive eye!

Quote: Jude @ July 26, 2007, 2:51 PM

Edit: I typed in otter before, but it may have been a seal. I just remember a dark body and this massive eye!

It was a Cyclotter ?

I just remember a dark body and this massive eye!

No wonder you write horror stories!

Laughing out loud

At least it wasn't anything bigger and hungier with loads and loads of teeth!

It wasn't its Jap's eye was it ?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 26, 2007, 3:00 PM

No wonder you write horror stories!

Lol, that's true!

Just swimming in the sea and stuff happens!

Quote: Nick Rivers @ July 26, 2007, 3:02 PM

It wasn't its Jap's eye was it ?

No Nick, it was definitely it's eye!

Killer Whale.

If I had to be eaten by one I will stick with the Killer whale too. He will play with me first.

Is that eaten by one or 'eaten out' by one