Time Gentlemen Please Page 5

You've made me want to watch it all again, now.
It was all quite cheap on Amazon recently, I should have got it.

Quote: zooo @ August 11 2013, 3:11 PM BST

You've made me want to watch it all again, now.
It was all quite cheap on Amazon recently, I should have got it.

Laughing out loud It's currently £12.47 on Amazon, if I do like it I will probably buy the complete set.

I liked it very much, but will admit the jokes got very repetitive after awhile. But there are some very funny laugh out loud moments.

I'm absolutely loving this - very very funny. Where's the Box set - I want it now!

Right here:

See Amazon product listing

Quote: Aaron @ August 11 2013, 9:15 PM BST

Right here:

See Amazon product listing

Cheers Aaron, going to finish the Universal Series 1 Part 1 release first then might watch the others on YouTube first before getting the set but it is a very funny series, what a shame I never discovered it years ago.

Top top show. DVDs were worth it because I liked their different colours!

Brilliant series - although a litle long in one go compared to a BBC or ITV sitcom.

I think the repetitive jokes make it funnier though because you amost know what's going to happen.

Love the catchphrases/repetitive jokes though can see why others might not. Like Fast Show/Catherine Tate Show/Little Britian etc in that respect.

Quote: fustidious @ August 13 2013, 1:00 AM BST

Love the catchphrases/repetitive jokes though can see why others might not. Like Fast Show/Catherine Tate Show/Little Britian etc in that respect.

"You remember those shows?"
"No."

Magma!

Back-pressure build-up!

I'm now through the first six episodes of the first series and I'm loving it, whilst some of it can get repetitive there are some very funny episodes but I'm just shocked at how many episodes there are!

Quote: G180e @ August 13 2013, 1:07 PM BST

I'm now through the first six episodes of the first series and I'm loving it, whilst some of it can get repetitive there are some very funny episodes but I'm just shocked at how many episodes there are!

It must've been quite a marathon to write and perform.

I think it was the first exclusively Sky sitcom (in the days when I had it).

Oh well, a mouth's a mouth.