KI: One Liners Page 2

An MP's had laptops stolen from her highly-secure office in a part of Westminster guarded by police carrying sub machine guns? The one time they don't detain someone wearing a black head-covering and it turns out to be a ninja.

Cameron leaving his daughter is just further proof that he haas no idea what the phrase "we're all in this together" actually means.

Welsh Farmer
If you see cows lying down in a field there's a good chance of rain. If you see them lying down on a surf board there's a good chance you're in Aberystwyth.

Nancy Cameron abandoned in a pub? I thought Dave got wasted on a pub crawl with Eric Pickles.

GRUMPY MAN
After getting broadsided by someone in the canned goods aisle, I've come to realise that the only thing more unpredictable than Tesco's profits are their bloody trolleys.

Who cares if Al Quaeda's offering 10 Camels for information leading to the whereabouts of Barack Obama? David Cameron gave me 10 Marlboro light to remind him which pub he left his daughter in.

Quote: Frantically @ June 11 2012, 9:55 PM BST

Who cares if Al Quaeda's offering 10 Camels for information leading to the whereabouts of Barack Obama? David Cameron gave me 10 Marlboro light to remind him which pub he left his daughter in.

Nowthat's an excelent joke.

Booyah even.

Quote: Frantically @ June 11 2012, 9:55 PM BST

Nowthat's an excelent joke.

Booyah even.

Too kind Sooty :), though I'm guessing only smokers will get it.

Quote: Frantically @ June 11 2012, 10:45 PM BST

Too kind Sooty :), though I'm guessing only smokers will get it.

Really like that joke F. Although I am a dirty fag ash lil

Thanks AJGO. Keep the faith - we're a dying breed!

Quote: Frantically @ June 11 2012, 11:18 PM BST

Thanks AJGO. Keep the faith - we're a dying breed!

:D

Euro 2012 - the year the currency died.

AUSTRALIAN LADY: Oh alright. It wasn't a dingo that stole my baby. I left it in a pub. 

LOL

After new legislation requiring all sites to report the true identity of internet trolls the Online Dungeons and Dragons site has been closed due to man power issues and elf and safety considerations.

The Church of England has said it could be forced to stop conducting weddings on behalf of the state if gay marriage is legalised.
The Rt Rev Jasper Spigworthy, Bishop of Bridlington, said the Church of England had been supportive of civil partnerships when the legislation was introduced eight years ago. His boyfriend local gardner John Parsnip was unavailable for comment.