Drinks Page 24

Lol, it was a nice group pose. You all looked lovely.

Quote: DaButt @ April 15 2012, 12:26 AM BST

Dude, I'm old but I'm not that old.

I was thinking you'd said "Guy I'd Like To..." :D :P

Only joking (of course).

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2012, 12:28 AM BST

Lol, it was a nice group pose. You all looked lovely.

Agreed.

Quote: billwill @ April 15 2012, 12:24 AM BST

Not really, if that photo was seen by a manager from a distance across an open plan office, it would not be at all obvious that it was pixellated.

My pinky finger looks like my penis from a distance but once he got up close ... forget it; I'm just digging myself into a hole here.

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 14 2012, 11:40 PM BST

Don;t worry he did have the p!ss ripped out of him for the double denim faux pas!

Double denim?! It was a blue cotton shirt you heathens!

For once, I'm really quite happy with the photos of myself. Why Steve Sunshine hasn't been cast in a Scorsese movie is beyond me, he is the Don of Dons.

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2012, 12:28 AM BST

You all looked lovely.

Agreed x2. The ocasional photo on the open Internet will not cause stalkers to snoop around your homes at night. Especially now that I have hacked into your computers and turned on your webcams without your knowledge.

<Rushes off to buy stock in masking tape companies>

*waves*

Can you look at this rash for me?

I hate pics of me being on the internet though (nothing to do with stalkers or privacy, just self consciousness), so I utterly understand where sooty's coming from.

Quote: DaButt @ April 15 2012, 12:33 AM BST

The ocasional photo on the open Internet will not cause stalkers to snoop around your homes at night.

You do know what the Internet is, don't you?

I like it that the only ones to see the pics are those who made the effort to attend. Not everyone wants their anonymity compromised for the sake of curious looky-loos.

I'm just gutted no one took any pictures of the barmaid in the pink top, I find my bank is getting worse at recalling memories the older I get.

Laughing out loud

I'm so worried about my looks that I let friends post pictures like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67204402@N00/124706672/

I'd like to add two things:

1) That photo was taken almost 10 years ago and I had to thrust out my gut for the full effect. It requires much less effort these days. :(

2) To this day, my friend still gets fan mail from gay men who would like to "photograph" me in private.

Ha!

http://87.194.33.250:91

Angie's photos for Friday 13th are now also up, the password consists of the combination of the other password for that meet, followed with no space by her name:
angie

I'm still going with RC.

Love the one of me looking stern(ish).

Looks like "Farmer Giles".

I love how Renegade, Kevin and Steve go from looking really smiley in one photo, to looking really fighty in the next. What on earth had you said to them?