Drinks Page 20

Quote: sootyj @ April 14 2012, 6:35 PM BST

There were 3 of us, maybe 2 were hooking up?

RC claims he went home, so you and...?

he didnt say alone..

I had a great night last night, was fab to see you all again, and to meet Rob H for the first time.

I'm still feeeling bad for chucking those people off our table, but it was worth the agro.

I'm about to email Bill some photos from last night,there are some crackers, hats should be compulsory at every meet!

It all ended too soon, wish I could've stayed for late night drinking.

Is there a summer drinks arranged? Would be good to do an all day session on a Saturday in the sun.

God I forgot how much I hate photos

Every one looks evil in photos

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 14 2012, 8:27 PM BST

Is there a summer drinks arranged? Would be good to do an all day session on a Saturday in the sun.

One in July please, I'm off work for basically the entire month.

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 14 2012, 8:27 PM BST

I had a great night last night, was fab to see you all again, and to meet Rob H for the first time.

I'm still feeeling bad for chucking those people off our table, but it was worth the agro.

I'm about to email Bill some photos from last night,there are some crackers, hats should be compulsory at every meet!

It all ended too soon, wish I could've stayed for late night drinking.

Was so good to see you! Thank you for getting that table, I couldn't have stood for much longer in those heels :D

A Saturday in the sun sounds brilliant, although you know it'll definitely rain on whichever date we choose, right?

Quote: billwill @ April 12 2012, 11:22 PM BST

The photos of the drink session on 30th March 2012 are now up in the usual place (on my server here at home).

http://87.194.33.250:91

As usual they are password protected, to see them you had to be there :-)

I hope you all remember the password we agreed. If not them PM me.

If anyone there is happy for their pics to be visible to others, let me know & I'll put them where they can be seen by anyone.

The photos for Friday 13th are now also up, if you were too drunk to remember the pass key (as spoken by kids onna bus ?) PM me.

There may be more pics to add to these from Angie's iPhone later.

Quote: AJGO @ April 14 2012, 11:46 AM BST

What happened to whoever was there that we assumed were following us?! Some of us had to go late night drinking without you..

Was lovely as ever seeing everyone, and grand to meet Tursiops

Ah, where did you go?. The last you said that I recall was that you were going to walk home.?

Quote: billwill @ April 14 2012, 10:36 PM BST

The photos for Friday 13th are now also up, if you were too drunk to remember the pass key (as spoken by kids onna bus ?) PM me.

There may be more pics to add to these from Angie's iPhone later.

Ah, where did you go?. The last you said that I recall was that you were going to walk home.?

Cheers for putting those up Bill, glad that I've gone back to merely terrified rather than full-on idiotic!

I did walk home, as intended, there was just a slight interlude..

That hat really does suit anyone who wears it.

You are looking a bit excellent in the hat Tursiops!

Quote: Tursiops @ April 14 2012, 11:03 PM BST

That hat really does suit anyone who wears it.

I know there's a weird BCG thing about not publicly publishing photos but I must see this hat. Can someone crop out an offending head and post a picture of the hat?

P.S. Maybe Bill's lobster sweatshirt, too?

Quote: DaButt @ April 14 2012, 11:08 PM BST

I know there's a weird BCG thing about not publicly publishing photos but I must see this hat. Can someone crop out an offending head and post a picture of the hat?

P.S. Maybe Bill's lobster sweatshirt, too?

OK hang on.

That should show me the lobster and the new hat, though it is not the best pic of the hat.

Tell me if the pic appears, because I won't be able to see that on my computer from inside my network.

Sorry about the otherwise lovely pic of you and Bill where my claw-like hand is intruding in rather sinister fashion...

Quote: billwill @ April 14 2012, 11:09 PM BST

OK hang on.

You're the man, man.

Heres me wearing the hat.