Drinks Page 23

Laughing out loud

That's disturbing!

Some people look at BCG while at work, so that would be better just changed to a link & not a visible photo.

For future reference I'd probablly prefer you pixellated my body rather than my face.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ April 15 2012, 12:17 AM BST

That's disturbing!

I always try to figure out what the subject is saying in these animated GIFs. In this case, I think he's saying, "Go on."

I mean I think I'm saying ...

Quote: DaButt @ April 15 2012, 12:18 AM BST

GIFs.

Which stands for?

Quote: billwill @ April 15 2012, 12:17 AM BST

Some people look at BCG while at work, so that would be better just changed to a link & not a visible photo.

Done. But remember that what you're all getting upset about is something that only exists in your mind. In reality we're talking about a couple of flesh-coloured squares; worse can be seen in any art museum.

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 15 2012, 12:18 AM BST

For future reference I'd probablly prefer you pixellated my body rather than my face.

I thought you looked great, Mr Baby is a lucky man. :)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ April 15 2012, 12:20 AM BST

Which stands for?

Graphics Interchange Format. :P

Know all :P

I thought he'd misspelt GILF.

Which stands for? ;)

Quote: DaButt @ April 15 2012, 12:21 AM BST

Done. But remember that what you're all getting upset about is something that only exists in your mind. In reality we're talking about a couple of flesh-coloured squares; worse can be seen in any art museum.

Not really, if that photo was seen by a manager from a distance across an open plan office, it would not be at all obvious that it was pixellated.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 15 2012, 12:23 AM BST

I thought he'd misspelt GILF.

Dude, I'm old but I'm not that old.

I didn't see what was posted, was it the one where I look like a mental rat (I was saying something at the time, I don't have the biggest underbite ever seen. I hope.) or the one where for some reason my response to 'don't know if that worked, quick, I'll take another photo' is to pose like a prozzie (It was a really odd pose because it was unexpected and immediate, I don't look like that, honest, gahhh. I hope.)? This is not an incitement to repost, by the way.