Live Earth Page 3

All the best bands got cut off, screw the BBC, Beastie Boys, Spinal Tap and Metallica all got cut off about 2 songs in.

Highlight was Chris Rock though coming out at half 5 in the evening and saying "Paris Hilton's playing Wembley next week, I've heard there's still some tickets left so get them while you can...What?!...I'm just joking Motherf**kers!" and then the BBC quickly cut back to Jonathan Ross...but that wasn't all..

Later on he was in the studio with Jonathan Ross and Ricky Gervais and he said "People are getting so tanned in America that white people have started calling each other n****r"...at half 6 in the evening on BBC one, brilliant.

the top point is exactly why my friend wrote a 312 word complaint :D

Tandy Newton filling in so much better than Gervais 'the comedian' did last week. That was funny.

Were Spinal Tap any good though?

It's on youtube, take a lookey.

I've just read that the total carbon footprint of the event, including the artists and spectators' travel and energy consumption, was apparently likely to have been at least 31,500 tonnes - which is more than 3,000 times the average Briton's annual footprint!

As someone has wittily pointed out to Newsnight: "Would you hold a hog roast to promote vegetarianism?"

Quote: Mark @ July 9, 2007, 1:05 PM

As someone has wittily pointed out to Newsnight: "Would you hold a hog roast to promote vegetarianism?"

Laughing out loud

It's all about raisin' awareness, man...

Pah!

Quote: ajp29 @ July 8, 2007, 2:15 AM

Don't you mean kids aren't so kind to the female species.

The hell on my body my kids caused is not on show in clothes. Neither in lingerie. Well as long as I tuck bits into my G.String & bra.

Age is mean. Women get wrinkly & grey men become distinguished.
I wonder who started that off. MEN.

PS
Mens balls sag. Thats for sure. Ewwwwwwww! Knee knockers.

Quote: charley rance @ July 9, 2007, 2:00 PM

PS
Mens balls sag. Thats for sure. Ewwwwwwww! Knee knockers.

Can you get cosmetic ball-sack tucks & lifts I wonder? Er... not that I need such a thing, you understand... :)

What next: a global food-fight in aid of famine?
A cancer-awareness smokeathon?

disabled-river dance?

A Diana Memorial concert?

Quote: Mark @ July 9, 2007, 1:05 PM

Al Gore probably would judging by the size of him. My favorite bit, the only bit i watched, was when Al Gore said that the concert had not been saved by the Cavelrey but by the Native Americans. Nice one Al stir up that shit storm again. Laughing out loud

Live Earth? Load of bollocks really.

Your thinking of Live Testicle