New Girl Page 2

Zooey is Zoe spelt with too many letters.

Ah. Odd.
You'd think she'd have been so sick of EVERY SINGLE PERSON calling her Zoo-ie that by the age of about 10 she'd have subtly lost one of those 'o's.

And the y.

Quote: zooo @ January 9 2012, 5:00 PM GMT

Ah. Odd.
You'd think she'd have been so sick of EVERY SINGLE PERSON calling her Zoo-ie that by the age of about 10 she'd have subtly lost one of those 'o's.

Are you really in the strongest position to be sneering at too many 'o's?

zooo is pronounced exactly as it is written!

Well, I like this. It makes me laugh quite a lot.

Dan

I've been enjoying it. There's not much to it, but it makes me laugh a few times each ep, and it's pretty charming.

I watch it. I quite like it and I fancy all the men.
It's ok and watchable and yes it has a quaint charm to it.

I think it's jolly good.

I think Zooey's character is good, but all the guys don't really have any personallity or origingality.

Quote: Jowan Mounsey @ March 28 2012, 8:58 PM BST

I think Zooey's character is good, but all the guys don't really have any personallity or origingality.

How far in are you? I thought that after a few episodes, but about 5 or 6 in, they really start to diversify. I actually think they got it spot on, which I absolutely wouldn't have said at the start of the series.

Totally agree! I didn't think much of the male characters at first, but now I think they're just right.

I hope this enforced mid season break doesn't last too long. It's become one of my favourite shows.

Quote: GGdown @ March 31 2012, 12:15 AM BST

How far in are you? I thought that after a few episodes, but about 5 or 6 in, they really start to diversify. I actually think they got it spot on, which I absolutely wouldn't have said at the start of the series.

Hey, you're completely right. When I originally watched it I saw five episodes, but now I have seen them all I see where I was wrong. The characters are so much stronger and more developed now.

This was back on this week with a double bill. It's a pretty decent show, and has got better the more they've tried to develop the male housemates, so it's no just them saying variations on 'Guh, isn't Zooey wacky?!'. Though they don't seemed to have bothered too much with the black guy so far. Racist.

The almost-threesome was very amusing.

I thought I would give this another go.

Quote: Tursiops @ January 7 2012, 12:50 AM GMT

Strewth, that was bad.