New Girl Page 5

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-new-girl-showrunners-on-wrangling-season-twos,97504/

Now all the weird turtle mentions make sense.

Why is it that Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes in American sitcoms are never that great? This one isn't terrible, but it's nothing special either.

Was that Schmidt's brother or his dad?

Rob Riggle? I thought he was his brother.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 9:31 PM BST

Was that Schmidt's brother or his dad?

It was his cousin.

Oh. They must have done one of their fast talking mumblings when they said who he was.
I want to see Nick's family.

Another slightly ho-hum episode that didn't seem to go anywhere. Nice that the Asian model is popping up more, though. Hope they don't ruin her by making her pregnant.

They so will.

As long as Nick doesn't get pregnant, I'm good.

Is he the black one? (I really should learn their names)

No he's the one who is always moaning and angry, and presumably will end up with Zooey.

Quote: zooo @ May 9 2013, 5:13 PM BST

Now all the weird turtle mentions make sense.

Zooey was in Hitchhikers based on Doug Adam's books, and Adams readers also read Pratchett, on a turtle based world. Okay, 42 would be more logical, but it makes sense. Kind of.

:D

Last night I had a dream that featured underpants, and I think I only had it because of a storyline in last night's episode. Why couldn't I have dreamt of CC rubbing her smooth brown body against my pasty white one? :(

After a few lacklustre episodes this was pretty decent.. I wish they'd slow everything down a bit, though, and let the characters and plots breathe a bit more. At times it's all a bit intense and rapid fire, as if it's cramming as much in as possible. Mind you, great to see Olivia Munn. Lovey

It is quite fast moving. But that seems pretty typical of an American sitcom these days.
Made me want a bath. I don't have one. :(