Comedy Unit Podcast

I've heard the writing brief for the Comedy Unit's podcast should be here this week: http://www.comedyunit.co.uk/content/Rough-Cuts-Podcast/3884. Nothing today but early days yet and all that.

They said to me the delay is because they've been prioritizing other projects, but details should be up soon.

Thanks for the Link Michael

Yeah I sent some stuff last month but they said it's too early, details should be up on the page this week. Some forum users made it last time I think...? I've only had one line on the Comedy Unit ('Watson's Wind-Up') but when I found out it felt like I'd had anal sex with Cameron Diaz while Megan Fox weed in my mouth.

They're up there, best of luck!

:(
I haven't the foggiest as to how to go about creating and uploading audio files

I'm very disappointed that they're no longer accepting written sketches.

This thread seemed to die an early death.

Just wondering if anyone else managed to submit anything for it?
(Says he secretly hoping the answer is no...)

Quote: StephenM @ January 2 2012, 1:06 PM GMT

(Says he secretly hoping the answer is no...)

If nobody else has submitted then you are going to have to hope that The Comedy Unit will broadcast 'The StephenM Show' instead of the far more likely option of cancelling the show due to lack of interest.

So what you really hope is that a few people have submitted to it.

Submitted some stuff, heard nowt since.

Quote: Jinky @ January 2 2012, 1:26 PM GMT

If nobody else has submitted then you are going to have to hope that The Comedy Unit will broadcast 'The StephenM Show' instead of the far more likely option of cancelling the show due to lack of interest.

So what you really hope is that a few people have submitted to it.

If you heard what I'd sent them you know that they're almost certainly going to be battering my door down with a contract for 7 series of the StephenM show.

Ah but MichaelM has submitted as well. I'm not greedy we can have the Stephen & Michael M show, the two Ms. This stuff is gold...

He's already the two Ms on his own. You might be the S&M, I suppose.

Mmm!

Ah just heard from them...

... and they'll get back to us in 2 months!

Patience is what's called for now.

Giving this thread a bump to see if anyone has heard back from them yet.

Their website says end of April so wondering if someone received some good news.

(I haven't so hoping there's been a delay...)