Interesting? Page 6

I cant post a picture. You will all laugh. I guess I kind of have n indie fringe in that case then. Well sort of. Shhhhhhhh! Dont like to talk about my short dark with blonde highlights indi sort of fringed hair.

hehe I have a French teacher who tells us he used to write for NME, and also that he's the voice that says "mind the gap" on the Bakerloo line ;D

'Course we won't.

Well, David might. But he's fairly inconsequential. ;)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 23, 2007, 6:24 PM

hehe I have a French teacher who tells us he used to write for NME, and also that he's the voice that says "mind the gap" on the Bakerloo line ;D

He used to be a woman then?

Well maybe when I am all dolled up and have taken 88 pics I will pick the very best one and post it. In a few weeks when it has grown slightly. Then you can all see my hair which i dont like to talk about okay.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 23, 2007, 6:24 PM

Probably gone completely insane teaching such a vital part of the ciriculum the stress just snapped his mind ;) did they make you eat onions?

hehe said teacher says a lot of things, Aaron-I wouldnt put it past him to be honest!

hehe no-no onions...some beetroot thing once...but we all ran away :D

I fancied my art teacher she was hot as always came to school in skirt that were barely decent kept us all quiet though lol

Our art lessons were always complete and utter anarchy...but then again, my year group has alwyas been odd-we speculate on who slept with which teachers in order to get their grades-won't results day be fun!?

I remember joking with a mate about one of the girls sleeping with the English teacher...Yeah he was suspended for some reason...I knew it even then my awesome judge of character was evident

oooh this IS interesting-Shiny new layout :D

They're just temporary, until I can make some better ones. Enjoy.

Yeah it's all right. :)

[quote name="zooo" post="29665" date="June 23, 2007, 6:07 PM"]I've got long dark hair, but I'd quite like to be able to carry off a sleek little bob type thing.

[quote]

Like Bob Holness maybe?

[quote name="Aaron" post="29683" date="June 23, 2007, 6:24 PM"]'Course we won't.

Well, David might. But he's fairly inconsequential. ;)

(quote]

Which comment did this refer to?

Kidding David, kidding!

I guessed that but I couldn't see what it answered.