Bad Blood Boils on Boards Page 4

I had nothing to do with MR AA being banned. I just wanted to clarify that. Infact I was offered the option of him being banned from commenting on my sketches & said "Let him post away".
However he did target me. He didnt like my stuff. Fair play, yet took the time to read through many of them in order to leave a comment. I have been given negative comments by lots of you. Thats fine & I need the truth in order to realise my faults. All of the other users who leave me neg comments explain why they dont like it or how it could improve. That is very helpfull. Mr AA said the same thing over & over. He also from what I can make out never liked anything anyone done. If I was not as strong a character he could have stopped me posting & give up something I enjoy very much.
Mr AA has been banned & I am sorry for that. I just want you all to know it is nothing to do with me.

Correct. It has nothing to do with anyone but himself.

And there, I feel, the matter is closed.

Good day.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 22, 2007, 4:58 PM

OK, I apologise to everyone in general and Alan in particular. Live and let live etc. But I seriously do apologise to Alan. Sometimes I get carried away with an argument and my views become distorted/bollocks. So again I apologise and rettract all my posts today (apart from this one). I apologise for my vitriol and my personal attacks, everyone has the right to express their view in this forum. I never intend to get personal or aggressive although I acknowledge I may have done. So I apologise again.

Peace in our time :)

Yeah... but are you going to apologise?

:)

He never critiqued any of my stuff.

He wouldnt WJFK. Only ones he could criticise. Yours are not criticisable. xx

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 23, 2007, 6:56 PM

Yeah... but are you going to apologise?

:)

No

The ones he liked I think he left alone. Could not be seen to be nice.
Take it as a very big compliment.

Wow! I don't come online all weekend and i've missed all the gossip! Harsh words, people getting banned and revamp of the site... how do i reply without quoting - the reply button has gone!!!

Cheers!

Well, no. It's just changed a bit. And you could always click 'Quote' and then remove the quote from the post...

Or i could just use the fast reply box which i have just noticed! hehe! How long have a i been on here!?

LOL

(*mumbles* A true blonde.)

And proud of it! :)