Tim Vine or Milton Jones? Page 4

Both excellent, but Tim Vine just for his = crime in a multistory, wrong on so many levels :)

If I had to choose between the two, I'd give my vote to MJ. I think it's the surreal aspect of some of his jokes that does it for me.

Having said that, Steven Wright is much better than Jones or Vine.

Quote: Blissfully Ignorant @ November 29 2012, 9:41 AM GMT

If I had to choose between the two, I'd give my vote to MJ. I think it's the surreal aspect of some of his jokes that does it for me.

Having said that, Steven Wright is much better than Jones or Vine.

Agree there Steven Wright is peerless.

I enjoy them both, but we need to bring Stewart Francis into this comedy equation...

Quote: Rebekka @ December 1 2012, 7:13 PM GMT

I enjoy them both, but we need to bring Stewart Francis into this comedy equation...

Heard a lot about him, but never heard him, will see if I can find some stuff he's done.

Just watched some on YouTube, very good.

I'm a massive fan of both as I absolutely crack up at both of them. If I had to say Tim just edges it.

Tim Vine everytime Laughing out loud

Although they're both one liner merchants the tour shows are very different. Pointless trying to give a difinitive 'who's best' and much better to go and enjoy them both on tour.

I agree, they are both totally different so no point in setting them against each other like Oasis and Blur, I happen to like both though.

Neitheir

Quote: G180e @ January 4 2013, 6:03 PM GMT

Neitheir

Your answer goes against mathematical logic and therefore must be disallowed...

Tim Vine was annoying on QI.

Tim Vine just wins out for me. Mainly because I've only ever seen Milton Jones doing about 5 to 10 minute stints - not sure a whole show by him alone would be quite so good.

I'm a huge Milton Jones fan, so I'll go with him.

Quote: behminztur @ October 30 2013, 9:33 AM GMT

I'm a huge Milton Jones fan, so I'll go with him.

Just how big are you?