WiiMan76 Says Hi!

Just the place I have been looking for!

I'm a huge fan of British Sitcoms (and the odd American one - not many though ;) ) and I have a HUGE DVD collection to prove it!

To give you an idea of the sorts of sitcoms I like here is a list of some of the DVDs that I have:

Bless This House, Black Books, Chef!, Citizen Smith, Dads Army, Drop The Dead Donkey, Fawlty Towers, George And The Dragon, The Good Life, Men Behaving Badly, My Family, Red Dwarf, Steptoe & Son, Open All Hours, Two In Clover... and the list could go on!

Believe it or not, I even have some funny USA sitcoms (yes, funny ones)!

Sanford and Son (based on Steptoe) and Seinfeld to name but two - well, the only two to be honest! ;)

Recently I brought my first ever console (Nintendo Wii) and have been having great fun playing on it and blogging on the WiiTalk forum.

Anyway, enough about me - I'm off to have a proper look around this forum to see what I can find!

:)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!
Welcome & all that.

Hi there, welcome to the place, come in, sit down, don't mind the dog, he will hump your leg but he is friendly, ow and mind Charley, she will hump your leg but she is friendly-ish. do you want a cup of tea?

Yo!

Welcome too. I can see you've been busy.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 9, 2007, 8:15 PM

Welcome too. I can see you've been busy.

Now that I have found a friendly forum to talk about something I am pasionate about - why waste time!

;)

Thanks for the welcome!

:)

Evening! Don't get put off by the writer-types slagging off every single show.

Unless you're a writer-type yourself...

Quote: Aaron @ June 9, 2007, 9:41 PM

Evening! Don't get put off by the writer-types slagging off every single show.

Unless you're a writer-type yourself...

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I'm not a writer-type and don't worry I wont get put off by people slagging off shows! We each have our own oppinion and if we all liked the same things then the world would be a boring place!

;)

There's a big difference between dislike and what some of that lot do!

Hi wii-man76

Nice collection od DVDS (I bet Aaron's jealous). Welocme to the site.

P.S. Aaron we don't slag off every show just every show we're not involved in...actually that is every show Laughing out loud

Hi there wii-man76 and welcomeWave

Have fun!

Quote: ajp29 @ June 10, 2007, 12:05 AM

Nice collection od DVDS (I bet Aaron's jealous).

Ish.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 10, 2007, 12:05 AM

Hi wii-man76

Nice collection od DVDS (I bet Aaron's jealous). Welocme to the site.

Those are only some of the DVDs that I own! I used to go to the cinema 3 or 4 times a month a couple of years ago but stopped going as there wasn't a great deal on so use the money I saved from going to the cinema to get my DVD collection that I have.

As well as comedy TV shows I also have things like Spooks, Frost and NCIS.

I also have plenty of standup including Tommy Cooper, Tim Vine, Jasper Carrott, Ricky Gervais, Peter Kay, Ken Dodd, Freddie Starr, Jimmy Jones, Jimmy Carr, Joe Pasquale and Dara O Briain to name but a few! Oh and just one American standup comic - the fantastic Bill Engvall!!!

I think I need some sort of cataloging software I could scan the barcodes in so I know what I've got!!!

;)

Hi Wii and welcome to the forum. You'll certainly find this place a pleasant (and sometimes not-so-pleasant) distraction!

What's your real name?

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 10, 2007, 9:23 AM

What's your real name?

And your address and your phone number and all your bank details, just curious.
:D