WiiMan76 Says Hi! Page 2

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 10, 2007, 9:23 AM

Hi Wii and welcome to the forum. You'll certainly find this place a pleasant (and sometimes not-so-pleasant) distraction!

What's your real name?

My real name is Andrew - I get the Wii Man name from the fact that recently I purchased my first ever console namely the Nintendo Wii - and I seem to be the shortest person out of all my mates so they decided to start calling me Wii Man (as in Jackass fame) so I decided to use that on the Wii Talk forum I am a member (and blog on) and it just stuck from there!

;)

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 10, 2007, 10:48 AM

And your address and your phone number and all your bank details, just curious.
:D

Lol... hey, he doesn't have to tell me. I just prefer to know who I'm speaking with. I get a little fed up with imaginary avatar/member names.

Quote: wii-man76 @ June 10, 2007, 10:49 AM

My real name is Andrew - I get the Wii Man name from the fact that recently I purchased my first ever console namely the Nintendo Wii - and I seem to be the shortest person out of all my mates so they decided to start calling me Wii Man (as in Jackass fame) so I decided to use that on the Wii Talk forum I am a member (and blog on) and it just stuck from there!

;)

Hi (again) Andrew... :)

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 10, 2007, 10:58 AM

Lol... hey, he doesn't have to tell me. I just prefer to know who I'm speaking with. I get a little fed up with imaginary avatar/member names.

I do to sometimes, i just want some money and someone to stalk.

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 10, 2007, 10:59 AM

LOL. Ah.. so that's YOU is it?

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 10, 2007, 10:59 AM

I tell you what, you send me your bank card and PIN number and I will see what I can do...

Warning! Useless piece of information coming up...

Did you know that the conception of a PIN number was invented by a Scotsman?

Also did you know who the first person to use a hole in the wall was? Reg Varney of On The Buses fame!

Rolling eyes

Tickets please!

lol a Nintendo wii how geeky...

...do you have Zelda twilight Princess? It's AWESOME!!! and Mavel alliance is good no Hulk which is Bollocks like have Luke Cage no HUlk whats all that about!!!...I don't own one...honest ;)

Welcome Fella like the Avatar Kyrton is a legend.

ps....Whats you fitness lvl on wii sports?

pps...Hole in the wall is how some people describe hookers...again I don't know this as fact just what I hear.

Quote: wii-man76 @ June 10, 2007, 11:09 AM

Also did you know who the first person to use a hole in the wall was? Reg Varney of On The Buses fame!

Rolling eyes

I'd have thought it was some frustrated cave man.

A big hello from me. I've seen a lot of your forum entries and was wondering who you are. Keep laughing...

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ June 10, 2007, 5:10 PM

A big hello from me. I've seen a lot of your forum entries and was wondering who you are. Keep laughing...

That's why I thought I would introduce myself in, well the introductions section!

I'm a huge fan of comedy whether it be a sitcom, film or standup and wonder why I hadn't come across this forum before!

:)

Quote: Gavin @ June 10, 2007, 2:59 PM

lol a Nintendo wii how geeky...

...do you have Zelda twilight Princess? It's AWESOME!!! and Mavel alliance is good no Hulk which is Bollocks like have Luke Cage no HUlk whats all that about!!!...I don't own one...honest ;)

Welcome Fella like the Avatar Kyrton is a legend.

ps....Whats you fitness lvl on wii sports?

I tried Zelda TP but to be honest I'm not a puzzle type person so got rid of pretty sharpish before I ended up throwing my Wii out of the window!

With regards to my avatar I really enjoy watching Red Dwarf and have got the worn DVDs to prove it! I was fortunate enough to be at the official launch in London of the last DVD that 2entertain released and got my copy by all the cast attending that day - Craig Charles wasn't there as he was doing some silly ITV soap... :(

And my Wii Sports Fitness age is 23!!! I (somehow) managed to get that 2 months ago and haven't played the fitness test since as it will sink back to the 40s it used to be!!!

;)

Mine would probably be about 50...

Heya...and welcome WiiMan (cool name)!

I'm yet to try the Wii..been an x-box fan myself! Wave