Touch Me, I'm Karen Taylor Page 10

I dunno. She's not exactly drop dead gorgeous, but I quite like it when she's dirty! Does something for me, I see what Dave's saying. Nowt like a red-blooded woman - unless she's really truly mingin, innit.

Oh well. Probably just as well no-one else fancies her then.

;)

I think she's not bad, but I'm probably nearer Chapman's age than Aaron's.

Closer to a billion than 20?

KT Tunstall's quite pretty.

Indeed.

Did I read last week that she's a lesbian? Or is that someone else with a similar name/face or something? *scratches head*

Nah. The lesbians love her, but she's not one.
Apparently she wore rainbow braces on the front of an album cover, and they thought that was a 'sign'. But alas for them, they were wrong.

Ah, ok then.

Well, not 'ok then because she's not a lesbian'. I'm not going to hunt her down or anything if she was.

Yeah... You know what I mean.

Quote: zooo @ April 14 2008, 10:20 PM BST

But alas for them, they were wrong.

It's not really alas for them though, is it? Unless they had hopes of conjugals. They can still fancy her all they like. I'm sure gay blokes aren't overly put off ogling David Beckham in his pants just because he's stick-sexual.

Or so he claims.

But I mean, have you seen his wife?

Of all people, you don't need to tell me that someone being gay/not gay doesn't mean you can't fancy them. :)

I still think John Barrowman being gay is alas for me, though. (Damn right I had hopes of conjugals!) But hurrah for men everywhere.

Quote: zooo @ April 14 2008, 11:02 PM BST

Of all people, you don't need to tell me that someone being gay/not gay doesn't mean you can't fancy them. :)

I keep forgetting with your avatar being so male n'all.
:)

I still think John Barrowman being gay is alas for me, though. (Damn right I had hopes of conjugals!) But hurrah for men everywhere.

LOL.

Quote: Badge @ April 14 2008, 11:04 PM BST

I keep forgetting with your avatar being so male n'all.
:)

I think zooo should make her avatar animated. Like, every 10 seconds or something it says "I'm a girl!" for a couple of seconds. That should clear up confusion.

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2008, 10:18 PM BST

Indeed.

Did I read last week that she's a lesbian? Or is that someone else with a similar name/face or something? *scratches head*

Did you mean k d laing?

And any news on when this will be broadcast?

Just to prove how innately weird women are, no man has ever said. "I wish that woman wasn't a dyke." or "What a sad loss to men that rug muncher is."