A welcome on behalf of Ydna... Page 2

THEY KICK ASS can i be a pirate guy thing im bored =[ how is every body?

Of course you can be a pirate guy!

Welcome aboard YdnaPirate

Quote: Jude @ June 1, 2007, 3:32 PM

Of course you can be a pirate guy!

Welcome aboard YdnaPirate

THANK YOU

You`re welcome:D

arugueing on Gen. is fun :D

Oiiiiiiii! I only offer special sweets to over 16's. I dont know what kind of lady that Mr Chapman & Mr Leevil think I am. *tsk*

Anyhoo what kind of things are you into Ydna?
Nintendo Wii, playstation, football or school?

All types of video games, im a bit too smart at school =[ and any music but RnB nd Rap. I play Basketball hockey and tennis although im not very good at Tennis =] but it varys and yourself?

Lol

Well! Not so good at tennis but ok at badminton. I get tired easily tho. Seeing as how i am in my mid thirties. Its hard being an old gal.

It is good you are smart. Keep that up. What do you want to do when you leave school?

tut tut-he says he's too smart at school and can't spell varies-disappointed, chop!
(Im so dead now...and stressing even more-stupid GCSEs)

TA-HA and i wna work in Zoological Research! Robyn this will be a conversation for tonight =] seeing as theres no swimming. Lewis will back me up (l)

So you're going to sit in the back room while whispering sweet nothings to Lewis, and explaining why you want to work in a zoo...I spy the influence of The Mighty Boosh (which you only like because of me) and too much sugar! some of us have to do exams y'know! Im on bitesize, too. and why aren't we talking normally instead of on the computer?

i dont exactly no and we are not gay... We prefer Sexually Challenged or Mentally Helarious! And its a bit different althogh bob would make a good boss!

Quote: Ydna @ June 1, 2007, 3:56 PM

TA-HA and i wna work in Zoological Research! Robyn this will be a conversation for tonight =] seeing as theres no swimming. Lewis will back me up (l)

yeah i back you up Andy,,,,what is zooilogical reasearch, i figured it would be a person who researches zoo's and maybe even animals, but it could be one of those titles that puts a gloss on it, like enviromental
safety officer= bin man
Retail/produce maintanance=shelf stacker
penisal examiner and testiculor maintanence= Charley Rance.

anyway i do back you up (remind what am i backing you up on?) don't worry i got your back homie (see i am down wid it, i iz chilled out, i can rowst the ba with da kids, now back to smoking my pipe and reading the independant.)
ow you may have guessed i ramble on about shite.

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 1, 2007, 4:45 PM

penisal examiner and testiculor maintanence= Charley Rance.

LOL.(I hate these f*cking abbrevs)

Zoological Research is some one who researches medicines for animals :) hehe i hate the abbrevs. my freinds dad saide he worked for penisal examiner and testiculor maintanence and i was like WOW sounds Like fun!!!
BTW i dont talk like Homie or Blud =] i talk normally hehe Independants