Most influential British comics on Twitter Page 3

Quote: Ben @ January 22 2011, 7:49 PM GMT

Are you on Twitter, Tim? If so, you get my vote.

Aw, bless you, Ben. I was on Twitter for a good few months (username Dr_Tim_Walker). As you can imagine, my tweets started off being both brilliantly witty and hilarious; then went through a period of being dangerously side-splitting and sublimely entertaining; before the inevitable decline where I started to struggle and my tweets were only intermittently touched by genius.

Basically, after a few months of inspired wonderfulness, I grew tired of the constant demands of being tremendous in 140 characters-or-less. Effectively I had proved myself to be the funniest person on Twitter and therefore had no further need for it.

I therefore returned to the bosom of the BCG, where I can ramble on as much as like and experience absolutely no pressure to be accurate, intelligent, funny or entertaining. I find that a great comfort. Though, on occassion, I do feel the odd pang of guilt and sorrow when I think of my Twitter followers (for example, Graham Bandage) out there somewhere in the internet, desperately waiting for my next exceptional Tweet, rather like a bunch of heroin addicts in the grip of a prolonged and painful detox. :(

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 25 2011, 8:22 PM GMT

I find that a great big comfortable egg plant up my anus fills the void that Twitter left behind.

Pah! F**king ingrate peasants I have to deal with... They let any f**ker join thesedays etc... Unimpressed

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 25 2011, 8:28 PM GMT

Pah! F**king ingrate peasants I have to deal with... They let any f**ker join thesedays etc... Unimpressed

Wave

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 25 2011, 8:28 PM GMT

You have 46 characters left Tim, may I suggest a combination of the below:

chunky
mullet
scribble
Rudyard
polecat
flange
top trumps

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ January 25 2011, 8:39 PM GMT

Wave

Welcome, Corey. Just remember, the 'done thing' around here is to laugh at all my posts. Save your Unimpressed, your >_<, your Errr your :| and your f**king Huh? for people like John Lucas and Griff, OK?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Good man. Keep that up and I'll nominate you for admission to the famous BCG Clique one day (but then I'll probably also blackball you - I'm a bit of a prick like that). ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 25 2011, 8:51 PM GMT

Good man. Keep that up and I'll nominate you for admission to the famous BCG Clique one day (but then I'll probably also blackball you - I'm a bit of a prick like that). ;)

Things are looking up! (quite literally!)

Are you flirting with the new boys again, Tim?

Quote: zooo @ January 25 2011, 8:54 PM GMT

See, Corey? This is the kind of filth and ignorant sniping I have to put up with - and this one's a moderator too. After all I do to keep this bloody place going...

*wanders away, muttering...*

Like the prison Don (margarine in hand) on new admissions day.

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 25 2011, 8:46 PM GMT

Welcome, Corey. Just remember, the 'done thing' around here is to laugh at all my posts. Save your Unimpressed, your >_<, your Errr your :| and your f**king Huh? for people like John Lucas and Griff, OK?

I don't want any ;) :P or Unimpressed .

I hope that's understand. And that.

Had a dream about zombies last night, there was a sub-plot too which involved our very own Dr Tim in a love triangle with some very odd homosexual undertones. It was all very weird indeed.

You'll be glad to hear the "bad guy" was the only one who really died in the end. My dreams have structure and plot now. Is that a good thing? Probably not. Errr

You obviously have Sootjy Sketch Syndrome Leevil.

Unfortunetly there is no cure............