Odd..Mannerisms..or sayings! Page 2

That's what my teacher, Ms. Jolie said to me as well.

i'll provide the axe you provide the witness. Then we'll ride of to Mexico and become cornetto salesmen that swig tequilla and eat armadillo soup. Thou i must inform my parents.

Quote: charley rance @ May 30, 2007, 2:29 PM

Laughing out loud

My friend's annoying habit is to talk constantly about bollox. Not A pair of. (that would be interesting)
Eg. I went to Tesco at 11.04 this morning. I could not decide what to get for dinner. I was going to do a shepherds pie, but thought, no I have to work later & I cant be arsed. Up and down the aisle I went. I was getting bored and I needed a coffee so I decided in the end I would buy some gammon steaks. I wont eat it though. I dont like pork. Well I eat bacon but....., anyway I will probably just grab a sandwhich. Cheese maybe or Ham.

"I thought you only eat bacon from a pig"

"Yes I do"

Great eh. That convo happened at 12.43pm today. Teary :S :S

Your friend sounds like the average woman.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 30, 2007, 8:04 PM

Your friend sounds like the average woman.

David, you obviously like to live dangerously...

I did say Charley's friend. I didn't say she was.

that's a good game i used to play on buses. tell someone you don't know a boring story and don't stop. keep going until they ask you to stop. an easy one to start with is to list your favourite items that you buy at Asdas. your friend would be a natural.

Quote: charley rance @ May 29, 2007, 10:34 PM

My man says "in a minute" which realy means "When I can be arsed".

And there was I thinking Charley knew everything about men. Trust me, EVERY man does this. But it's our secret. Don't tell anyone.

Quote: Badge @ May 30, 2007, 9:30 PM

And there was I thinking Charley knew everything about men. Trust me, EVERY man does this. But it's our secret. Don't tell anyone.

:O You mean husband no.3 when I kidnapp him will be like it too. :O

Well from now on when he asks me if I am ready (meaning coming) I am gonna retort "In a minute". I could get another 2 hours out of him. Woo!

He's asking if you're ready? I take it all back. What a gent! Hang on to him (in every sense).

Well he only asks Badge to save the WAR if he dares to accidently pop before I. I have taught him well In some respects.

If you'd trained him properly, he'd ensure that you, ahem, 'pop', before he even starts. Tutt tutt.

Quote: charley rance @ May 30, 2007, 9:47 PM

Well he only asks Badge to save the WAR if he dares to accidently pop before I. I have taught him well In some respects.

I bet it's no accident

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ May 30, 2007, 9:49 PM

If you'd trained him properly, he'd ensure that you, ahem, 'pop', before he even starts. Tutt tutt.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud true

Quote: Badge @ May 30, 2007, 9:53 PM

I bet it's no accident

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I am gonna kill him!

Quote: David Chapman @ May 30, 2007, 8:54 PM

I did say Charley's friend. I didn't say she was.

I've found any criticism of the female species results in a thick ear.