Odd..Mannerisms..or sayings!

Do you or anyone you know have any odd mannerisms or sayings.

My brother Luke *Hi Lulu* Has a habit of saying bye alot. Eg. If I ring him, and he only has a moby, no landline, when our convo has finished he will say
"Bye, bye,bye,bye,bye,bye,bye". Its ok, but thats another 30p he has cost me.

My man says "in a minute" which realy means "When I can be arsed".

I know I shake my left foot alot. Thats really only a problem though if I am in a room with a horny male dog. I have my own silly litle sayings like Humungatarian, Jack Danny, Phwoargeous, Fantabulous and well to many to add. I also chew my lip and I am unable to hold in a pop,(fartie) even when I have been in meetings. Not attractive for a lady.

My eldest son uses his hands to much when talking. It's best not to sit too near him. A person could get hurt. He also rocks back and forth sometimes. Very worrying actualy. Maybe he is a weirdo.

My youngest never washes his feet. EVER. He stinks the house out. Even when bathing he sticks them up on the rim. He cracks his knuckles too which not only gives me the serious creeps it reminds me of the time he broke 2 of them and i refused to take him to the hospital as I said they were just bruised.

I use my hands when talking and I was at a party a knocked some full bottles over three or four times in a row.

I say, "Word!" instead of hello.

I say "double it" instead of ditto.

Quote: charley rance @ May 29, 2007, 10:34 PM

Do you or anyone you know have any odd mannerisms or sayings.

My youngest never washes his feet. EVER. Even when bathing he sticks them up on the rim.

I suppose it's not surprising really with a mum like that is it.

LOL..Thanks.
I sent you a PM & you are ignoring me. Is it because of my spelling?

I thought you loved me. *grizzles*

I've got this annoying habit of saying Ciao when i say goodbye...i find it pretencious and i just can't stop it.

Also, you know the way we say things are "well good" well over here they say it's "heaps good"...so started saying that too!

I always say "For Real" when anyone says something i know i already believe. I always never say no to a Sambucca before dinner. But hey what else would you have with a Half light mini mocca chocca coffee with almond syrup and chocolate dustings.

I get confused when people do things for me and sometimes I accidentally merge the words thanks and cheers into chanks!

Also, at checkouts because I always pay by Switch, whenever I pay by cash I find myself handing the assistant a tenner and saying "can you put it on there please."

I have more but I feel I've revealed too much already!

My friend came back from Oz and kept saying "Sweet as". As...? as a what?! I never found out.

Quote: charley rance @ May 29, 2007, 10:34 PM

My brother Luke *Hi Lulu* Has a habit of saying bye alot. Eg. If I ring him, and he only has a moby, no landline, when our convo has finished he will say
"Bye, bye,bye,bye,bye,bye,bye". Its ok, but thats another 30p he has cost me.

Or maybe it's because you just don't shut up?

:P

Quote: EllieJP @ May 30, 2007, 12:02 AM

Also, you know the way we say things are "well good" ...

Speak for yourself!

... And I have far too many 'odd mannerisms' to mention.

I've picked up saying "Hiya" instead of "Hi" or "Hello" from my Yorkshire mate. People think I'm saying "how are ya?". Saves time, I suppose.

i enjoy use of the word "literally". i was listening to the radio once and they were discussing the hassle teachers get from parents. one woman was recounting an incident where a child had been punished for something by a teacher and the aggrieved parent came in and "literally bit the teacher's head off".

Laughing out loud

My friend's annoying habit is to talk constantly about bollox. Not A pair of. (that would be interesting)
Eg. I went to Tesco at 11.04 this morning. I could not decide what to get for dinner. I was going to do a shepherds pie, but thought, no I have to work later & I cant be arsed. Up and down the aisle I went. I was getting bored and I needed a coffee so I decided in the end I would buy some gammon steaks. I wont eat it though. I dont like pork. Well I eat bacon but....., anyway I will probably just grab a sandwhich. Cheese maybe or Ham.

"I thought you only eat bacon from a pig"

"Yes I do"

Great eh. That convo happened at 12.43pm today. Teary :S :S

Whoooooosh....right...ok...now where is that ten thousand part jigsaw on pastel coloured bouncing balls. i know i left it somewhere

my younger brother has to drop in with "thats what your mum said" at the end of almost every sentence-said by anyone...and I do have a habit of having to do actions while explaining things :|

"You wont get far in this world my boy" well hiya Mr Pitt stains i'm in france your insane. how is Broadmoor. Oh the good old days in detention