Another hello.

Hello there - Poss from Oz here. Being a child of the 60s in Australia meant I grew up with Britcoms - some I cringe when I see them again, others I greet as old friends.

I love Green Wing (adore Tamsin Grieg) and proudly own all three seasons of Black Books (and took great delight in showing them to friends who hadn't been introduced to the wonderful Bill Bailey. Our favourite was the house sitting ep in series 1).

Cheers.

Hi Poss,

And welcome to the forums!

Hi there Poss & welcomeWave

I`m with you on the Green Wing and Black Books. Didn`t Bill Bailey have two cockatoos?

Hey Poss.

Great taste.

Welocome Poss.

Black Books and Green Wing are ace. You should also check out Spaced aswell which features Bill Bailey and was made by the people who made Shaun of the Dead.

Welcome Poss.

I hope you're not just playing.

Hi Possy Ozzy.
Welcome to the bedlam of the BSG.

xxx

G'day Poss,

I'm in Aus at the moment, currently in Melbourne! Been here 7 months, got 5 weeks left and i don't want to leave. I love Australia! Off to N.Z next though which i've heard is beautiful

Anyway, enough about me... WELCOME! Wave

Quote: ajp29 @ May 29, 2007, 2:28 PM

Welocome Poss.

Black Books and Green Wing are ace. You should also check out Spaced aswell which features Bill Bailey and was made by the people who made Shaun of the Dead.

Unfortunately, Spaced may be reasonably entertaining, but it's terminally unfunny.

And welcome to Poss.

Hi Poss. Hope you are well. I am. Thanks for joining. Bring your friends. See you soon. Bye for now.

Hi Ellie - thanks for the welcome. I once spent a weekend in Melbourne and had a fabulous time. Got very drunk on the Tramcar Restaurant and generally had a gay old time.

I've heard NZ is gorgeous - must visit it one day. Have you seen anything else of Oz besides Vic?

PS Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

Hello poss and welcome to the forum, i look forward to chatting with you, it's great hear, you can laugh, debate and participate in sex games with a certain lady, but you'll find that out.
welcome.

Lady?????????

Sorry - you've got me there.

Charley. Although the validity of the use of the term 'lady' in reference to her is highly debatable.

<QUOTE>
Aaron @ May 30, 2007, 9:33 PM
Charley. Although the validity of the use of the term 'lady' in reference to her is highly debatable.

Laughing out loud
Poss Aaron and I have a love hate relationship I think. He just likes to hide his sacks of lurrrrrrve from the world. They are there though, and getting heavy.