General, General Thread Page 4

I'm already off to Aus to find Ellie.

Good luck and be aware out there. Look for someone wearing a large hat and you wont go far wrong. say hello to dame edna for me.

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ May 30, 2007, 2:28 PM

Not at the moment its bloody raining and i cant go in the pool.

Does anyone else see the irony here?

Lol. Might be acid rain?

Ahhh! Reiss, you are one of those pee in the local swimming bath types. Lurrrrrvely.

Quote: charley rance @ May 30, 2007, 3:38 PM

Ahhh! Reiss, you are one of those pee in the local swimming bath types. Lurrrrrvely.

More pee charley? I'm gettin' the impression that you're obsessed... :)

Dont talk to me about peeing. The local french Vin Yard workers just wapo it out anywhere. Even if the local bar has a loo they'd much rather piss up the church walls. Cor its worse than the bloody germans on Eurotrash

Lol Darren
Lol Reiss. That sure is Dirty Girty. I like them fouling the church bit tho. But not on the grapes that make my lush wine. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Sick

Not the grapes. Corrr... that would be to easy. They like to be proud, act all Steven Segal. Piss in the wind with an audience. almost like a peacock looking for adventure. Or George Michael looking for examples. Though i would stear clear of The Bordeaux 82, a bit pulpy if you know what i mean

Mmmm chicken.

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ May 30, 2007, 2:28 PM

Not at the moment its bloody raining and i cant go in the pool.

I was going to say something - then I saw Aaron had got there first.

Do I appear off-line to everyone?

It also says there are 55 members on line and every time I go back it adds more.

I was surprised there were 38 - and yes you are Offline.

Ooooooo I can snoop! I don't know what's going on? But I am here honest, look.

>me<

Right - let's all talk about Leevil now he's not on line.

(Hopefully they won't count now and I can catch up)