General, General Thread Page 2,374

I love those creme eggs. I really want one but am refusing to buy Easter eggs so early. Maybe I will have to go to one of the specialty Chocolate that sell them in Bar form. Or I could just buy the eggs already, I don't think the supermarket has noticed my little protest.

Creme eggs are to sickly for me. Sick

One would think they would choose a different business name.
Swindells Auctioneers & Consultants

http://www.swindellsauctioneers.co.uk/

Quote: DaButt @ January 21 2012, 11:40 PM GMT

Nice pun. I assume it was accidental?

Sorry - missed that. Just mistoped.

Quote: reds @ January 22 2012, 12:52 PM GMT

I love those creme eggs. I really want one but am refusing to buy Easter eggs so early. Maybe I will have to go to one of the specialty Chocolate that sell them in Bar form. Or I could just buy the eggs already, I don't think the supermarket has noticed my little protest.

I refused too but then someone bought one for me and I did say I wouldn't buy one, not that I wouldn't eat one. Yum.
:D

Can anyone remember what the buggering shit that recent English (ITV?) cop drama was called, with the two female detectives?

It's really annoying me that I can't remember, or even find it on Google.

Rosemary and Thyme?

Was is my work, Taylor and Rivers?

Elizabeth Taylor and Joan Rivers are hardcore detectives cleaning up the mean streets.

I knew ITV would steal that.

Murder In Suburbia?

Quote: zooo @ January 25 2012, 1:36 AM GMT

Can anyone remember what the buggering shit that recent English (ITV?) cop drama was called, with the two female detectives?

It's really annoying me that I can't remember, or even find it on Google.

Cliché and Cliché?

Lezzer and Lezzerer?

Quote: Loopey @ January 24 2012, 5:01 PM GMT

I refused too but then someone bought one for me and I did say I wouldn't buy one, not that I wouldn't eat one. Yum.
:D

Hmm maybe I need to try to con someone into buying me one. Maybe I'll just give in about a fortnight. Easter will only be eight weeks away then.

I cleared my conscience by vowing to buy them all year round so my current buying wouldn't be out of place in sales reflection.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 25 2012, 9:21 AM GMT

Murder In Suburbia?

Was that the Caroline Katz thing?

The power sockets in this building are three quarters up the wall and above some doors. I can't help but admire the mischievous architects.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=371097026237117&set=p.371097026237117&type=1&ref=nf

Signed Old Legs Hopkins.

(I've got no middle name)

(Also still don't know how to post images!)