What are you listening to now? Page 799

Quote: EllieJP @ August 11 2010, 11:28 AM BST

Carl Barat.

If you're a Libertines fan Ellie, this may be of interest: (A ballot to earn the right to buy two tickets to their reunion gig; you have to enter by 6pm today.)

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0044FECF4C7BD6?brand=uk_thelibertines&camefrom=CFC_UK_MU1648_LIBBAL100810

The obituries show on Radio 4.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 12 2010, 5:49 PM BST

The Move 'live' from 1968 (at The Marquee)

Shit hot band!

Is that an album? Where did you get it from?

Charlotte Anne by Julian Cope.

Black Snake Moan soundtrack

It's in the cd carousel and I can't find the remote to change it. Not a bad disc, just not very good for cake baking.

Quote: Chappers @ August 13 2010, 4:49 PM BST

Is that an album? Where did you get it from?

The Move - live 1968 - is a disc on their Anthology boxset.

Coincidentally, I was listening to some 'Live at the Filmore, 1969' tracks from it yesterday. Great stuff.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground

St. Dominic's Preview - Odd album title, bloomin incredible listening experience, those long tailenders!!! as they were on vinyl. And his voice was never better (except on his next two albums, Hardnose and VF). Still haven't found Hardnose on CD!!

Highway To Hell - AC/DC

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 13 2010, 5:19 PM BST

The Move - live 1968 - is a disc on their Anthology boxset.

Coincidentally, I was listening to some 'Live at the Filmore, 1969' tracks from it yesterday. Great stuff.

I didn't get around to buying that but got all the expanded editions of their albums. May play them now. I also recently (a couple of years ago) bought the Ace Kefford double CD.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ August 13 2010, 2:21 AM BST

If you're a Libertines fan Ellie, this may be of interest: (A ballot to earn the right to buy two tickets to their reunion gig; you have to enter by 6pm today.)

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0044FECF4C7BD6?brand=uk_thelibertines&camefrom=CFC_UK_MU1648_LIBBAL100810

Thanks for that Gerry! :) I missed it though!

Wayne Smith - Sleng Teng

This Is England 86 advert! Woot!

John Coltrane - My Favorite Things

Traffic - When the Eagle Flies

Eels - Mr. E's Beautiful Blues

The Irons - Final Frontier